Minshaw dogs

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

here you go madfox....this bitch has some "Minshaw " in her shes a great grand daughter of blue....that's me she caught 63 that night ...just me and her.....3 days later I was out with her again Darcy

heres 1 more for ya...not the best pic....im on the left with the same bitch.....the young fella on the right is holding Don...he has the same sire as mine...a "minshaw " called jack...the dam to don

The Minshaw name tag is just that a tag used by peddlers, not a type or breed. Every lurcher in my kennels for the last few generations has had the blood of Bess a half x bitch running threw thei

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Bearfoot said:

Eye the old dogs eye patterdale s Wheaton’s  bedlingtons all have brought me mizery at some point I would never get any young ones into this game we are not the nicest creatures on earth ? I often wonder what’ was up way me ?

Glad we sorted that out mucker 

21 minutes ago, stormyboy said:

What's up way you, you say? You could start with the fact that you're semi literate and make as much sense as wild Bill.

Which is none at fecking all.....

Who wazzed on your caviar the Duke 

44 minutes ago, stormyboy said:

What's up way you, you say? You could start with the fact that you're semi literate and make as much sense as wild Bill.

Which is none at fecking all.....

I think stompingmad wildclemming bill makes perfect sense, if you could understand WHAT THE FECK HE'S ON ABOUT!! ? 

No offence bill, if you're reading this, FRIEND ? ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2