Slant eyes

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I lived in HK for a number of years,travelled from the far west to the far east of china overland,i understand a little about the people from personal experience,they aren't cruel because cruel implie

I don’t agre with 99% of how they treat animals but I wouldn’t like to tell them what they can and carnt do . simply because it’s there country not mine . Bit like how I moan bout dirty trampy pa

When you take the emotion away and get down to the bones of it is it any different to feeding a pet snake rats/mice?

Thiers a vid too off a big pig farm in china with automated liguid feeding,sow in with young,all looks very modern and clean,chinas a big place,very different cultures,levels of education,western influences.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, kanny said:

To us they are yes to them its perfectly normal. As mackem says they have a totally different outlook on life , it's near impossible to put ourselves into their values and mindset and  it will drive you mad trying to so best just leave it with em and live life to your own countries  standards. 

So if a "culture" thinks shagging kids, is ok just try and ignore it, its what they do? I know where your coming from Kanny, but they are a barbaric race, even where people are concerned let alone animals! 

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

So if a "culture" thinks shagging kids, is ok just try and ignore it, its what they do? I know where your coming from Kanny, but they are a barbaric race, even where people are concerned let alone animals! 

Thats a bit of a straw man  argument but I take your  point :thumbs:

44 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

I thought the japs are lovely people .. going to auchwitz next month cant wait 

its an amazing place to see ,a bit heavy on the mind but man check out the photos of the victims on the walls ,thousands of photos of people who passed through the place and died a horrific death,,im going to go back again in the future ,

When you live in poverty compassion goes out the window, 15,000 pigs at 50p a bullet simple maths, plus they will probably struggle to feed themselves for the next year as a result of there loss, we as a nation rolled across the world wiping out tribes of people for not converting to Christianity and made entire species extinct to feed ourselves on our travels, funny how we all forget were we came from, ✌️✌️

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, Greyman said:

When you live in poverty compassion goes out the window, 15,000 pigs at 50p a bullet simple maths, plus they will probably struggle to feed themselves for the next year as a result of there loss, we as a nation rolled across the world wiping out tribes of people for not converting to Christianity and made entire species extinct to feed ourselves on our travels, funny how we all forget were we came from, ✌️✌️

yeh mate  with moved on haven't we , but alot live in past with there mentality , people can rap it  up anyway they like , if fookin  100%cruelty , being burnt is a horrendous  pain , there are cruel  c*nts  fact,  a knife  behind the shoulder would kill a pig , there got knifes  aint they ??

• Like 1
1 minute ago, bird said:

yeh mate  with moved on haven't  , but alot live in past with there mentality , people can rap it  up anyway they like , if fookin  100%cruelty , being burnt is a horrendous  pain , there are cruel  c*nts  fact,  a knife  behind the shoulder would kill a pig , there got knifes  aint they ??

We used to dip old lady, s underwater to see if they would drown or not as a way of finding out if they were witch,s, very civilised, but we have moved on and developed as will the rest of the world,  walk a mile in a mans shoes before condemning him 

I lived in HK for a number of years,travelled from the far west to the far east of china overland,i understand a little about the people from personal experience,they aren't cruel because cruel implies deliberate pain infliction,they don't see it like that,accept the fact they are different,and its not all Asians,i was in Bhutan last month,they don't even swat a mosquito,nor sound a car horn at a dog walking slowly across the road,different people different experiences.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1