MOOCHERS

2 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

what dopey c**t admits to robbing a dog if they had nothing to do with it???could of told the truth and saved the aggro???joking around or not.....chopsy old cnut deserves a bitch slap for his cheek imo.....just an obnoxious old piss stained tramp?

Ain't that the truth Dan :yes:

Imagine the old f****r doing santa for the kids ..........

https://news.sky.com/story/santa-on-the-naughty-list-after-swearing-at-children-11579842

• Haha 1

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So before I go to bed ,have I got this right ..max borrowed a dog ..Tomo ate it ..there are hundreds of mickeys .Cracker isn't as good as Robbie Coltrane at this solving crime lark ..ketchup is going

I never get  why people would  put incriminating pics on the internet anyways safe site or not....... it's like taking a selfie robbing a corner shop.  I've said many a time it won't be the antis

You got any contact details for jobs offering 1k a week for arse licking, because I,ll work the shaft and tickle the balls for that ???????

Posted Images

2 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Joe but even more stupid for someone to call the man a dog thief on a open forum then others to jump on board without hard evidence .

And that's not aimed at you just using your post to highlight it ?

Max the silly old drunk brought it on himself because he thought it was clever to admit to being a dog thief, he deserved all the shit he got what are the lads supposed to think? they didn't know he was an old drunk with mental problems.

1 minute ago, joe ox said:

Max the silly old drunk brought it on himself because he thought it was clever to admit to being a dog thief, he deserved all the shit he got what are the lads supposed to think? they didn't know he was an old drunk with mental problems.

I think lads on here have known mickys an old drunk for quite some time lol

8 minutes ago, micky said:

OUT TO DRESS A FEW BIRDS IF I CAN STOP THE SHAKES.  JOE HAVE YOU TRIED TIGER BONES FOR YOUR'E PROBLEM???  NOT SURE HOW IT WORKS  DO YOU PUSH A CHUNK DOWN YOUR'E COCK OR SMACK IT WITH A LUMP

007.JPG

That picture was on moochers last week mouth piece you dressing them twice ? 

• Haha 2
30 minutes ago, micky said:

OUT TO DRESS A FEW BIRDS IF I CAN STOP THE SHAKES.  JOE HAVE YOU TRIED TIGER BONES FOR YOUR'E PROBLEM???  NOT SURE HOW IT WORKS  DO YOU PUSH A CHUNK DOWN YOUR'E COCK OR SMACK IT WITH A LUMP

Your a mentally retarded dirty old drunk with an unhealthy interest in penis craving the attention of young boys and men, pervy old sexual predator trawling hunting sites looking for a victim to carry out homosexual desires, decent people will give you a wide berth .

Edited by joe ox
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

what dopey c**t admits to robbing a dog if they had nothing to do with it???could of told the truth and saved the aggro???joking around or not.....chopsy old cnut deserves a bitch slap for his cheek imo.....just an obnoxious old piss stained tramp?

My point exactly d/c 

Why he would lower himself to that level admitting to robbing and selling a dog is beyond me. 

And then he have a go at his fellow hunting buddy’s on moochers who he called dirt an called them sheep ?,no wonder they didn’t want back you up Micky as you openly admitted to robbing a dog and selling it,saying that you’ll be back in there company soon enough ferreting with them 

1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

So who actually sold this dog after being loaned it ?

Who actually owned the dog then loaned it out ?

How did the above two know one another ?

Max are you reading this topic? there is no excuse for the mans behaviour.

He could of nipped this in the bud back on moochers but he chose not to.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, joe ox said:

Your a mentally retarded dirty old drunk with an unhealthy interest in penis craving the attention of young boys and men, pervy old sexual predator trawling hunting sites looking for a victim to carry out homosexual desires, people need to give you a wide berth .

YOU GOT ME JOE!  IF YOU SPENT A BIT OF TIME IN FEMALE COMPANY YOU MAY FIND IT EASIER TO MANTAIN AN ERECTION  RATHER THAN SPENDING ALL DAY ON HERE TRYING TO f**k ME