Lamping Permission

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

spot on , 80% of the time it not so much the lamping, its the dreaded word (lurcher) , ok you get some landowners/farmers  dont wont any light  flicked about on there ground.But it having running dog

It free for all in day and nite those who dare win

“ I will follow him, i’ll follow him where heeee May gooo!” Oh mate you better believe it I’m going Sister Mary Clarence on this shit! ???

dress clean and smart.and go door knocking be friendly and have a good chat.i had 4 out of 5 perms 1 day.the 5th perm  i knew i had no chance as the old woman was snarling at me when i was walking down the drive lol

• Thanks 1

Not trying to be nasty mate but you won’t find it on here! Only place you’ll find it is knocking on doors or getting friends and family to ask people they know who own land. Might be worth starting off with asking about ferreting and then once you’ve been a couple of times ask if it’s ok to have a shine. People are less keen to let you on at night especially if they don’t know you. Good luck! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
11 hours ago, Bobtheferret said:

Not trying to be nasty mate but you won’t find it on here! Only place you’ll find it is knocking on doors or getting friends and family to ask people they know who own land. Might be worth starting off with asking about ferreting and then once you’ve been a couple of times ask if it’s ok to have a shine. People are less keen to let you on at night especially if they don’t know you. Good luck! 

spot on , 80% of the time it not so much the lamping, its the dreaded word (lurcher) , ok you get some landowners/farmers  dont wont any light  flicked about on there ground.But it having running dog on the ground at night more so if they got sheep, or other farms by them , they dont want to up set the other farmers , ive had this put to me many times, so bottom line it a no go with a lurcher. Best thing is like above get a ferret  and few nest/etc  and knock doors dont  talk about lurchers , or you fooked, go on for full season if need be , let them know your sensible /honest   and once there happy ask to bring your dog in the day 1st , nice and steady   and once they seen the dog biddable with you and live stock , they might let you on .But being honest mate , they didnt want running dos on there ground 40 years ago , and they still dont nothing changed mate . you could suppose do what most have done on here over time and jump over the fence lol,  but make sure you fit and can run  , you and the dog both got to be fit   haha   , thats what kept me fit the last 35 years   lol .

• Like 8
1 minute ago, Who let the dogs out! said:

Everyone’s got them area’s they can go “Open to the public”. We don’t even chase down the landowner to charge him for the management. Good people we are ?

That's true I may drop an invoice in over Xmas few years now must be worth something ? don't catch much but me and the dog try 

• Like 2