After a young dog

11 minutes ago, Ace Boone coon said:

You just like to start shit don't you? No I wouldn't be happy. You don't worry about him nor what I send him.  I'm gonna send him a nice dog don't worry.  And I take that back a nice bitch that is! That's close to a year old.  

Your getting angry with me again,I only asked a question,hope the bitch goes well.Will it have American peds??

• Haha 1

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've a young unspoilt bitch here you can have pal.....save yourself a few grand having one sent over....they all terrier gods on here ,some can even guide the quarry to ground with a selective shot ab

Good old boy DC and don't feck the dog or the man over Mr r3d ?,if it don't work out for you it goes back is the unwritten rule all gifted terriers come with to US ALL mate.The very best of luck with

black bitch,had rats,been tied up and had a listen,just not had anywhere easy to start her off.lives out,quiet and bombproof with other dogs.ive been given the chance and sorted out over the years....

Posted Images

Just now, liamdelaney said:

Your getting angry with me again,I only asked a question,hope the bitch goes well.Will it have American peds??

Do you read any of my post buddy?  No I don't have PEDs on my dog's. If you have noticed a few times I even bash burns from the ptca for having a paper hanging dog registry and that's the biggest reg to reg the pats with over here,  Lmao I'm not Daniel ashlock buddy.  My name is ED WILLIAMS,  buddy? and I'm not angry  either,  just you always have something stupid to say to me.  

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Mr r3d said:

Im not sensitive mate i you the one who mentioned it i was just saying whats it got to do with any thing u want to see a picture i took today its a squirell sharing my lunch at work does that make me unworthy of being a terrier man aswell lol

20181210_101940.jpg

No it doesn't..but a few things you have said quoted and posted I see trying to hard.. thats just my opinion and ill reply no more to you..goodnight and good luck.. lol ABC just because you keep terriers doesn't make you a terrier man... im not here to argue just give an opinion... 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, stop.end said:

No it doesn't..but a few things you have said quoted and posted I see trying to hard.. thats just my opinion and ill reply no more to you..goodnight and good luck.. lol ABC just because you keep terriers doesn't make you a terrier man... im not here to argue just give an opinion... 

Never said it did.  Did I?  What are you salty about stopend?  Relax buddy nobody's attacking you. 

7 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Ok goodnight 

I think the pair of you are wasting your time, from the sounds of it the dog isn't going to be tested at all, maybe chase a few squirrels that's about it. Get yourself another rescue dog 3d, there's more dreamers on here than you think I could count on one hand the serious digging lads on here.

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, Mr r3d said:

I was looking for a digging dog mate 

Have you got permission..a locator a collar, any experience at all of locating a terrier or ferret.. have you experience on the substrate you will be digging.. the tools for said job.. transport, do you know the hunting laws .. do you know the difference between an live or dead protected badger sett.. do you know the hunting laws full stop... lad im not trying to be a prick.. think about it you already spend to much time on here for the pets you already have..

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Have you got permission..a locator a collar, any experience at all of locating a terrier or ferret.. have you experience on the substrate you will be digging.. the tools for said job.. transport, do you know the hunting laws .. do you know the difference between an live or dead protected badger sett.. do you know the hunting laws full stop... lad im not trying to be a prick.. think about it you already spend to much time on here for the pets you already have..

Yeh i got permission not a locator and collar yet i had ferrets when i was younger and have doug to em plenty also im a groundworker so i probaly spend more time on the shovel than most  

• Sad 1
30 minutes ago, Apache... said:

I think the pair of you are wasting your time, from the sounds of it the dog isn't going to be tested at all, maybe chase a few squirrels that's about it. Get yourself another rescue dog 3d, there's more dreamers on here than you think I could count on one hand the serious digging lads on here.

Why?

Just keep trying Mr r3d as most folk on here contary to what they like folk to think once started with feck all and it was only luck that put them with meeting terrier men that helped start them off anyway.It ain't the shy child that gets the sweets and if you don't ask then go without,Iv'e been lucky enough to have been gifted terriers from folk that iv'e pretty much met through being on here and got chatting to,met at a few shows and just generaly built up a friendship and trust with them and that led to being offered either pups or working terriers.It isn't a rushed thing and like all good things is earnt mate,so i'd crack on with being a member on here,if you have your own permission maybe invite a few lads out for a day or two then let them see what your about and if it's all good all round then give us a write up about your days and trust and a chance just might come your way a bit easier than just asking to buy a dog now the seasons under way...✌️..

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I've a young unspoilt bitch here you can have pal.....save yourself a few grand having one sent over....they all terrier gods on here ,some can even guide the quarry to ground with a selective shot above it's head?if it doesn't suit your needs then send it back and I will pts?I'm in Wales let me know.atb

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Screenshot_20181213-072702_Instagram.jpg.0643ebfb190cd954f9b34a3a345f4727.jpg

black bitch,had rats,been tied up and had a listen,just not had anywhere easy to start her off.lives out,quiet and bombproof with other dogs.ive been given the chance and sorted out over the years....

don't hurt to do others a good turn in my book ?

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2
21 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Screenshot_20181213-072702_Instagram.jpg.0643ebfb190cd954f9b34a3a345f4727.jpg

don't hurt to do others a good turn in my book ?

She's a nice bitch dc if I was after 1 I'd be snapping your hand off nice stamp of a dog 

• Like 1