After a young dog

16 minutes ago, Apache... said:

If the lad was serious and he was only a couple of hours away he would have got the dog the next day no excuses.

Couldnt agree more youll find if they got to ask 9 times out of ten they aint serious anyway just picture collectors or just want to chat dogs through pm. If someome genuinley wants something theyll find one. Distance aint really an excuse these days with couriers and what not.hope bitch gets a grafting home dc

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've a young unspoilt bitch here you can have pal.....save yourself a few grand having one sent over....they all terrier gods on here ,some can even guide the quarry to ground with a selective shot ab

Good old boy DC and don't feck the dog or the man over Mr r3d ?,if it don't work out for you it goes back is the unwritten rule all gifted terriers come with to US ALL mate.The very best of luck with

black bitch,had rats,been tied up and had a listen,just not had anywhere easy to start her off.lives out,quiet and bombproof with other dogs.ive been given the chance and sorted out over the years....

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Lad must of had a better offer...not heard off him, so assume he's sorted?

Sorry to hear this.  He didn't have a better offer I seriously doubt just another shit talker on here.  Don't be surprised if he has an excuse to why he couldn't make it and try to reset up a meet.  Well good for you anyways DC like I said,  it says a lot about your character.  

I knew from the first post the fella was full of shite...  and as Apache has said if he was interested in the dog he would have went the next night to collect the terrier..lol he has been out on digs and has permission... folk can write any old shite on here but its only an eejit that would believe it. And .ABC calling men bullshitters cos they could smell the bullshit from the first tap of his keyboard...he will probably come out with some shite he had to get Christmas presents or something.

• Like 2

Katchum and stop end,  I'm not gonna argue with what you guys said.  I do agree with you guys.  But it doesn't hurt to go see how someone is and see if there worth you gifting one to that's all.  There is a lot of good honest men out there who will do right by there animal that need help in getting one that's all. And DC did the right thing I think.  

2 hours ago, Rabbit Hunter said:

ABC are you now beginning to understand why lads keep close circles and only gift to people within them? Because of bullshitters like this.

I always understood rh, but I also think that if someone could help someone out maybe go check the guy out and see how he is and if he checks out alright maybe help him out. But what I don't take in consider is the b.s. laws you guys have to deal with also,  I forget about that because I dont live it so I can see the point in that way also. 

• Thanks 1

Most lads only breed when there’s a need .im out the breeding game but  having been burnt twice over gifted pups I wouldn’t advice  anyone with any meaningful lines to gift stuff without first knowing the lad and what he’s about .Still at a loss to understand how some lads apparently mad on the game a)haven’t got a line of their own and b)chop and change terriers like my missus buys cloths .

Surely the aim is find good stock ,work it  ,breed it ,repeat .Not a dig at Dc but he’s an example lol

happy new year to all 

• Like 3