After a young dog

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've a young unspoilt bitch here you can have pal.....save yourself a few grand having one sent over....they all terrier gods on here ,some can even guide the quarry to ground with a selective shot ab

Good old boy DC and don't feck the dog or the man over Mr r3d ?,if it don't work out for you it goes back is the unwritten rule all gifted terriers come with to US ALL mate.The very best of luck with

black bitch,had rats,been tied up and had a listen,just not had anywhere easy to start her off.lives out,quiet and bombproof with other dogs.ive been given the chance and sorted out over the years....

Posted Images

Too many lads wanting something for nowt I’ve found .Not that I sell pups nor ever have but I need to know it’s going to a trustworthy lad with the line at heart and not just another terrier .

Seems very selfish and self gratifying but unless they actually understand a few things from the off it ain’t happening 

• Like 1

My mutts were farmed out to me by a crazy old man.He said these ain't yours but you can feed em.He also said if I peddled them I would be culled.After 3 generations he called me and said they are yours now.I believe this is the way it's meant to be.My biggest fear in these black dogs now is there will be nobody with the balls to agree to these terms when I'm old.