Syrian boy bullied.

1 hour ago, Blackbriar said:

I've searched every permutation of "bullied Syrian boy revealed as gang member"..............all I can find is a similar film, of his sister receiving similar treatment.

Oh, and a letter that the alleged bully has written, published in The Mirror. It reads.........

"I fully accept responsibility for my actions which I regret but wish to make it clear I was not responsible for breaking his arm, nor had I been bullying him over a period of time as has been reported.

"The incident was isolated and came about from an altercation between us earlier that day. The incident was not racial as up to that time we had been on good terms.

"I have now been charged with common assault, not racially-aggravated as has been reported."

It’s all over Twitter from independent news aganceys ... along with that is a video of a young white lad properly being beaten up by 2 Pakistani boys .... try and search the internet and you can’t find it ... MSM will only show/report what suites their narrative .......

• Like 4

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't quite understand why anyone feels the need to donate money, and the nationality of the lad concerned is completely immaterial, but that aside................ (UNPOPULAR OPINION ALARM !)

top tip...... it's not waterboarding if you use diesel. 

So the news coming out now is that the Syrian lad had been part of a gang that beat up a white girl and in the presence of teachers told the supposed bully that he would stab him ... watch the video a

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Regardless of the left wing nonsense to follow there was still no need for it. Guy that done its a wee rat. Where i come from people like that get slapped

Even if the Syrian lad had beaten up a girl and threatened to stab him ??? 

2 hours ago, socks said:

Even if the Syrian lad had beaten up a girl and threatened to stab him ??? 

I,ve seen the same story,his victim is to scared to return to school and is being home schooled by her parents while this piece of shite and his family have grown rich from it, you really are second class in your own country if your English ?????

You'll probably find that the so called donations have a scrupulous origin.

It's been proven time after time in other instances that big donors/business are at the heart of these fabricated stories that give all of us the perception, that the public over here are so outraged and donate these vast amounts of money......when the truth is, it's all a fraud to put the pressure on the rest of us to encourage us to compromise and give into the anti west movement.

Bollocks

• Like 1