Fury v wilder

3 hours ago, walshie said:

Blimey the Fury love-in doesn't stop even after their man nearly gets knocked out. I hope his next fight is soon as I don't think I can stand much more of this arse kissing. A masterclass wouldn't involve getting put on your arse twice.

I admit my respect for Fury went up last night, but best boxer since Ali? :laugh:

3 words, schooled, backyard and robbed. ??

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I noticed it with football too.just a better insight and passion for it.

you see max that's where we disagree....and I think your very wrong.....iron mike had great footwork..and superb headmovement...the amount of shots that slid past his head in his early fights was some

First time I’ve seen a p***y get robbed  

Posted Images

I haven't seen the fight yet only the interviews after, i think both men deserve appreciation for their professional conduct afterwards, and i must take my hat off to Fury who 2 yrs ago was a bumbling nervous wreck weighing in at god knows what, he has done well to come back a better fighter and a better man who by the sounds of it was robbed last night.

• Like 1

I haven’t read any of the previous posts but what I will say is this . Over the years On THL Tyson Fury has got to have had more posts than any other fighter. Firstly claiming Price would KO him( who was it that wanted a grand on Price ? ) ? then Haye the Klitcho and so on lol made  mostly by CRABBERS  you know you are ? .

• Like 3

Be interesting to see how it plays out now between Fury AJ and Wilder,AJ still has the most belts so to be fair should have the better % in any negotiations.Finkell was saying that they want the Fury rematch before an AJ fight so that would mean back in America unless the WBC orders purse bids and Warren can bring the fight to the UK. Wilder rematching Fury however is yet to be seen as only Wilder had a rematch clause. Probably better for Fury if Wilder fights AJ in April and Fury takes  on somebody else on the same bill, then Fury gets the winner later in the year . 

Edited by MickC
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Mik AJ v Wilder is a 50/50

Both limited technically 

AJ defect punch

Wilder a devestating puncher.

I think Wilder has better punch resistance than AJ and just like Wilder I think AJs opponents for the best part have been either European level at best or over the Hill.

Wilder has cemented his Legacy last night re the Fury fight.

AJ has yet to step up to cement his and he also needs to travel to USA to face Wilder to try cement a legacy.

FURY on the other hand is the Real Deal.

The Best Heavyweight BOXER since ALI.

He has also proved he can Fight and has a Great Heart and unbelievable durability and recovery.

He took a massive risk last night taking Wilder on so soon after his sabbatical ' he was prob only 70% of what he can be for a Summer showdown v AJ at Wembley.

AJ is handmade for FURY.

Fury would prob retire AJ ?

He would def show the world he is nothing special just that he's had European level fighters or handpicked has beens ?

No excuses now AJ has to face both Fury and Wilder or he is Nothing.

Like I say time will tell 

1 hour ago, marshman said:

I haven’t read any of the previous posts but what I will say is this . Over the years On THL Tyson Fury has got to have had more posts than any other fighter. Firstly claiming Price would KO him( who was it that wanted a grand on Price ? ) ? then Haye the Klitcho and so on lol made  mostly by CRABBERS  you know you are ? .

Lolol myself I didn’t like him to start as ya well know mm, but il give him the credit he deserves he puts his money where his mouth is and ducks nobody and try’s his best and can box no doubt about it.

• Like 2

He needs to start power training and keep himself in shape for the future as we seen with Ricky Hatton taking too much from the body diet wise to get to fighting weights soon tires the body out and then completely drains of energy look at the most successful champs they were always in good nick even between fights, and needs to start training for power bombs to start getting fighters outa there earlier, good luck to him 

2 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

South Hams Munter I bet your as sick as fook ha lol

Fury has pisses right on your chips.

You know about as much re Heavyweight Boxing as Big Gay Dave does re Politics lol

Yeah getting a draw has devastated me, your a pleb ain't ya.

Your delusional in every sense of the word on boxing and football.

Do yourself a favour and Google what big words mean before you use them... I couldn't give a f**k either way about this fight and that's why I didn't post. I was just pointing out you used the word wrong about 6 times 

• Haha 1
21 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

I think the Boxing World are waking up to Fast Eddie and AJ.

Watch all the vids on YouTube leading up to last nights fight ' there are dozens with ex pros ' trainers and promoters ect ect on

Furys turning the popularity tables on AJ re the public ' those that count in the boxing world already know what they are about.

Money and Money only' they kidding the numpty punters who believe their hype putting on shite fights and billing them up to be something they are not.

Fury could fight Whyte ' Chisora and Pulev over 3 consecutive days and beat them all ffs

Fast Eddie and AJ are going to be loosing all credit if they don't face Fury and Wilder during 2019

What or who is to say max aj won't face either  next year for someone with such strong opinion and expert view it seems on the heavy weight division what's your boxing background max