Coursing Bred

Seen a lot about using Coursing Bred dogs to be introduced into Lurchers. What are the benefits of this?

Do coursing bred generally have better feet and stamina, what about nose , brains and temperament?

Genuine questions, possibly thinking of going down the Coursing bred route myself. 

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Any pups you breed will sell for loads especially if you just put a load of random names like Fred x Suzy out of Hopkins slider bred out the original ball buster dog  No one will question you for

it is definitely the way forward if you wont something you for a bit of every thing and can stay running all night and day coursing blood is the way to go my dog i run now out of my old dog will take

Collie bull greyhound

Posted Images

when you get a good coursing dog you have got a good all rounder my old dog would take any thing and i mean any thing teeth the lot and he would run day and night and run all night and day i ran this dog from 10 mouth old 3 4 5 times a week and that was week in week out i have pups off this dog and he has passed on his good jeans to his off spring so a who would not wont to put speed staying power brain in to there breed 

• Like 2

Think for all rounder it’s way forward and entered correctly they can become very good all rounders a bred litter 3 yrs ago to a Heinz 57 bitch to a line bred coursing dog whole litter above average all depends what you as person want a dog for,a personally would not have dog with out saluki in, but that’s what suits me and my needs.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, DavoH66 said:

it is definitely the way forward if you wont something you for a bit of every thing and can stay running all night and day coursing blood is the way to go my dog i run now out of my old dog will take any thing and is strong as a bull 

Screenshot_20181118-085805.png

Strong him?? All best with it

• Like 1