2 hours ago, WILF said:

I won’t bother with the rest mate, it just isnt worth it.......in fact I won’t offer an opinion on any of these type of topics any more, nobody is gaining anything from it and it will just makes folks fall out.

atb 

I think thats probably your best bet Wilf....i could walk in a West Ham pub having swapped to being a Man City fan and start telling everyone why West Ham are shit.....but its probably just going to get their backs up ?

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

1 hour ago, king said:

It's hard enough getting what you thought were mates watching your back and staying the course when the temperature starts to rise.

So strangers standing shoulder to shoulder just ain't going to happen.

We dont need to stand shoulder to shoulder mate just all getting on the same page will do for a start.

I just think its time we started prioritising and if nationalism/patriotism is a priority for you then vote for it......its really not that complicated i dont think.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
14 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

I think thats probably your best bet Wilf....i could walk in a West Ham pub having swapped to being a Man City fan and start telling everyone why West Ham are shit.....but its probably just going to get their backs up ?

Just so nobody is confused, I’ve not swapped anything about myself other than the place I live mate and I have not said one thing to make anybody think I have........if I didn’t give a f**k......well then I wouldn’t give a f**k would I but I’m not going to tell the team I love they are playing like Barcelona when they are performing like a Sunday team, that’s doing no one any favours.

• Thanks 1
22 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

We dont need to stand shoulder to shoulder mate just all getting on the same page will do for a start.

I just think its time we started prioritising and if nationalism/patriotism is a priority for you then vote for it......its really not that complicated i dont think.

You're right Gnash, but we can't even agree on the same page of the same thread on a forum that is to the right of Genghis Khan on some topics. It's extremely complicated.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

You're right Gnash, but we can't even agree on the same page of the same thread on a forum that is to the right of Genghis Khan on some topics. It's extremely complicated.

Genghis for PM! 

I once worked with a right racist cnut. His often voiced opinion was that women who go with black men should have their wombs cut out. 

I was involving myself with all sorts of nationalist politics at the time, this was when the bnp was winning an odd seat. I asked him if he was voting bnp. His answer was 'no they are nazi, and my dad voted against nazis'. 

The political left will vote for the most left wing party that stands a chance.

Those of us who might be classed as patriotic or to the right (though I don't actually see getting out of Europe or being against Muslim rape gangs, often traditional Labour working class people, as being right wing. Even though that's what we are being labelled). They, instead of uniting behind any united front will be to be busy arguing if Farage is establishment, Tommy Robinson is a jew, if Jews are good or bad, if its OK to be against Islam, if we are right wing or center or if its OK to be against mass immigration while being friends with Abdul at the corner shop. 

Meanwhile our best chance at brexit has been destroyed by brexiteers and the keyboard warriors are hoping for a revolution while they don't even have the balls to withhold their TV licence money. 

There is no conspiracy, no establishment stitch up. Your getting what Britain votes for. Diane abbot will get in again and another minority government is on its way, let's hope for our sake (as hunting people and white British) it's not labour led. 

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

let's hope for our sake (as hunting people and white British) it's not labour led.

With the current Twilight Zone-esque situation playing out in front of the world does anyone seriously believe that Jeremy Corbyn won't be the next PM?

2 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

With the current Twilight Zone-esque situation playing out in front of the world does anyone seriously believe that Jeremy Corbyn won't be the next PM?

I don't think he will.

6 hours ago, walshie said:

Wales is still in the UK with the same rules and regs. Just further from London. :thumbs:

I know mate, my point was more aimed at the whole communities sticking together etc.... you decided youd had enough of the community you were in so moved to another that suited... no one in their right mind would blame you for moving away from that shit....but it's one less fighting for your community so to speak.... 

3 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

I know mate, my point was more aimed at the whole communities sticking together etc.... you decided youd had enough of the community you were in so moved to another that suited... no one in their right mind would blame you for moving away from that shit....but it's one less fighting for your community so to speak.... 

My old town is all Sri Lankans, Koreans and those birds with a dot on their head. I doubt we were the same community. :laugh:

6 hours ago, WILF said:

The French protests started over fuel tax......they won! 

I won’t bother with the rest mate, it just isnt worth it.......in fact I won’t offer an opinion on any of these type of topics any more, nobody is gaining anything from it and it will just makes folks fall out.

atb 

Don't agree with that mate....I'd hazard a guess we all feel pretty much the same way about it all...we're all pissed off with the shit state of it all....I honestly believed when I woke up that morning after the vote our country was heading in a new exciting direction.... said loads it was a gamble but one I felt worth taking...we've been screwed over.... Nothing for any of us to fall out over...we're all on the same page (Well most of us lol)

19 minutes ago, mackem said:

One of my kids has applied for a new passport,hope he gets the none-eu one ?

BBVGEHx.jpg

My passport runs out in October. I didn't get a new one yet as we are going the U.S in a couple weeks and all my passport details are on my ESTA.  October is a bad time to renew in case I get one of those. I might be passportless till the blue ones come in.