ginger beard

Brexit

Our team, are you dyslexic or are you on the piss? 

Just now, Our team said:

If you plant a field of corn  do you cut it before the corn is harvisted ... 😂

If it was your corn I'd set the field alight 😂

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Our team said:

Why am I. Look at your arguments your self worth yoyr reason. Is that better than any others???  That's what I'm saying. Listen too yourself sometimes.  Do you all Realy think that your words are better than anyone else's. We all have views up on this worlds. God forbid of we don't.. 

You tit head you go round this site fecking thread after thread you are just a knob can't be bother with you most of the the time. But do know I like this site and I can't be doing with tossers like you. I think I held up a olive branch to you when I thought you were getting more sensible  but you just reverted into a prick again. All I can Say to you is lay off the sauce. And christ I have been there , with good  reason.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1

O T, you know any John Betjeman? 

Mate I thought you had thought it through and started to mellow and come round. But no you are just an anti winding us up. Constantly fecking thread after thread where is the pleasure in that unless you an anti. You ether a first cast prick or a anti own up.

Cheers Arry

2 minutes ago, Our team said:

You've lost me... 😂 

Good, don't come back 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Our team said:

I f I leave you'll always speek of me dirogstive or other wise ... 

I'm going to have to Google that 😂

3 minutes ago, Our team said:

For one I'm not anti. I can kill.  But only when I will     I am a hunting man   in the rightfull manner. This is brexit  and its full of shit. That's my shit   smell it. I smells yours....  I'm a hinting man always have been. As for politics  it's made of shit so it deserves shit. Eat of your bread of life.  Brexit bread   shit bread... Made of shit and nothing else... 

Full of shit. A ferret that no good on the first season too young to hunt but old enough to breed what a load of shit. Guys on this site have forgotten more than you ever know you shit stirring twat.

Cheers Arry

10 minutes ago, Our team said:

Well said I admire your wits and whys of texting. But not in fields.. Yet. To behold.. As I've said many times I started last Yr with a young team. And unproven    this yr maybe different. Let's just settle down and wait  see what happens perhaps....  If you rush the bull rush  they will rush you..  

CRAP in your dreams

Cheers Arry

Look mate I don't want to be down on you or any body else. It's you that making you the target not me. I've been around a long time, I'm not proud I've learnt off this site, it's great in my view I'm old school but thing have moved on. The internet has made it easy to find info out, never seen a computer till I worked in a factory about 20 years ago 250 mb hard drives. There is more in a phone now probably in postage stamp. The pool of knowledge old and new is fantastic anybody that cannot accept this is blind. Just be  more open you can learn from this guys could be your friend if you let them.

Cheers Arry

• Like 3

Brexit this Brexit that Great Britain is great ower soils are rich ower meat eat the best grass we grow ower own grops .so why do we  need help from people who eat frogs nd welcome rapist's nd bomb huggers with open arms  but that's just my view on  matters 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1