2 minutes ago, kanny said:

General election imminent 

They won’t vote for it.

If this shit don’t finish those parties then the people of Britain deserve everything they get I’m afraid mate.

The country is undermined from within, not only by politicians but by massive swathes of the population.......you are at a very, very bad place.

• Like 5

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Ex miner and have never voted Tory in my life but come a GE that will change like a lot of ordinary working class folk I talk toin the area I live who want Brexit and know only Boris can deliver it.

Tell you what mate, I have been called some amount of names for some of my views about Britain, told I was disgusting and all sorts........but I tell you what, I don’t think I went far enough.

You are in a fight for your life, you better believe it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
26 minutes ago, WILF said:

They won’t vote for it.

If this shit don’t finish those parties then the people of Britain deserve everything they get I’m afraid mate.

The country is undermined from within, not only by politicians but by massive swathes of the population.......you are at a very, very bad place.

They are already in meltdown at the prospect 

5 minutes ago, Balaur said:

I believe Hammond tried to delay brexit with 12 other con MP's out of 311 but he's threatening to give Boris fight of his life about getting kicked out....do you have a link?

I've got the news on ....hes culled them all by the looks of it.

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

So what happens now folks? Do they have to vote on having another GE and if they lose that then what?

SNP have said they want a GE to whipe out Tories in Scotland...lol

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Balaur said:

Chin up Arry , it's all moving forward 

The scum are now scheming to put through a deal probably with us in the Custom Union and Free Movement of people. This is an out and out Coup.

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.

Cheers Arry

• Thanks 1
7 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

I think GB is heading for another civil war

It's not. The British people don't have any fight in them. The left wing scum etc do but the average decent man on the street doesn't. 

• Like 3
8 hours ago, Balaur said:

http://makeseatsmatchvotes.org/

Vote reform in UK , it would be the end of SNP etc having ridiculous misrepresentation within British politics.

PR voting sounds good but it isn't really. What happens when the anti hunting party gets a load of seats or the pro immigration party or even more seats for the greens. Yes it breaks the two party system but it gives more power to the minor loonies. 

As we are seeing at the minute, to do anything takes a majority.