Sickening!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anyone who beats or robs the elderly vulnerable members of society,violates the sanctity of their homes,causes them terror and pain deserves bricking to be honest.

Unfortunately guys this is Britain in 2018 and as sure as s*it stinks it's only going to get worse while pc liberals are running the show....

Modern people have no honour any more, it's not taught in schools, or by parents to kids.  I remember being read  Aesop's Fables as a kid, I wonder if I would still have the same scruples if I was bro

16 minutes ago, stealthy1 said:

Modern people have no honour any more, it's not taught in schools, or by parents to kids.  I remember being read  Aesop's Fables as a kid, I wonder if I would still have the same scruples if I was brought up today?

i am prob older than you at 66 , there all ways been scum about, but maybe people morals have got worse .  When ever i read crime or similar crimes  like these the 1st thing that jumps  out of the page at me is ( COWARDS )  they wouldnt have the guts to do it to people there own age, more so if they were on there own , and even at my age  they shit there selves  if confronted  with me, they know i kick the  crap out of them .

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, stealthy1 said:

Modern people have no honour any more, it's not taught in schools, or by parents to kids.  I remember being read  Aesop's Fables as a kid, I wonder if I would still have the same scruples if I was brought up today?

i dont think its a modern thing exclusivly. horrible nasty people been around for years its just news if more prolific and easier to get 

• Like 1

Its unthinkable somebody could do this to a 98 year old man. Even if he makes it out of hospital he will  probably die sooner than he would have. Theres some scum walking the streets these days.

Cheers Arry 

1 minute ago, bird said:

i am prob older than you at 66 , there all ways been scum about, but maybe people morals have got worse .  When ever i read crime or similar crimes  like these the 1st thing that jumps  out of the page at me is ( COWARDS )  they wouldnt have the guts to do it to people there own age, more so if they were on there own , and even at my age 66 they shit there selves  if confronted  with me, they know i kick the  crap out of them .

i dont get why they have to beat him. its always a shame in these stories the old guys havnt got a 18 stone mma grandson upstairs

54 minutes ago, baker boy said:

My father in law is 97 the thought of him being beaten up makes me feel physically sick, when or if these scummy b*****ds are caught I hope they suffer more than the poor sod they battered

You are joking aren’t you ? They would get a custodial sentence no doubt, but I guarantee it won’t be long enough or conditions harsh enough to pay for what they have done . 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, bird said:

i am prob older than you at 66 , there all ways been scum about, but maybe people morals have got worse .  When ever i read crime or similar crimes  like these the 1st thing that jumps  out of the page at me is ( COWARDS )  they wouldnt have the guts to do it to people there own age, more so if they were on there own , and even at my age  they shit there selves  if confronted  with me, they know i kick the  crap out of them .

When I was a kid we had respect for our elders and looked after them.  That seems to be a thing of the past, families used to look after their old folk, now the modern trend is to put them in care homes and forget them.  I know there has always been scum, but it seem their numbers have reached plague proportions.  Your not that far ahead, I'm 56.

seems to be a lot of slagging youngsters off but its unfair to level it everywhere. i can only go on what i see around me but theirs plenty of good in the younger generations these days if you see past the blinkers. local boy moved in with his grandad when his gran died and did a top job. took him out for beers/shopping etc while kept on his normal early 20 lifestyle. 

as far as care homes go id imagine that most need proper care as people live longer and are more frail. now most have jobs and kids and unless they gave up work to care then they are just leaving them all day on their own which isnt ideal

cant help respect for elders if the elders are digging youngsters out all the time

harsh to make out younger generations are bad while the older were far better. utter c**ts in every generation but because of internet news travels fast and wide

Edited by Welsh_red
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1