Bucket List Trips

On 03/01/2019 at 15:50, mackem said:

I am there sunday ? if theres anything kicking off I will take a few pics ? I am off to the Ukraine 3'rd of feb.

What’s the attraction there mate ?.....what you got planned.....my Mrs just booked Reykjavik 6 weeks time...

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes mate,all taken on the Huawei,I didn't bring my DSLR or my GoPro as I only brought a 7.5kg carry-on from Heathrow,easier to carry the phone in my pocket.Good day today,bluff charged by a rhino 50 y

“Well done English.... you’re a mountain hunter now” Sat in a backpackers hostel after getting out the mountains. Again I’ll post properly when I get back. The bull around my shoulders went

Was in Thailand 23 years ago mate, stayed in a very traditional town called Hua Hin (I'm not into the westernized bollocks l, sex trade etc) was with my ex, we were young and done loads out there, was

Posted Images

I'm likely gonna be in Texas again in June. Last time I went NYC after. Was gonna go DC this time but got a mind to go Yellowstone or Tetons rather than city break.

Only really want to be there say 5 days. Ideally I will find somewhere I'm in the thick of it and can f**k off with a daysack each day exploring. Any advice or experience anyone?

14 minutes ago, bell said:

What’s the attraction there mate ?.....what you got planned.....my Mrs just booked Reykjavik 6 weeks time...

Just going for a couple of days mate,Louis Vuitton shop is the attraction,got the Ukraine booked for 10 days from the 2'nd of feb,reykjavik sounds good.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

I'm likely gonna be in Texas again in June. Last time I went NYC after. Was gonna go DC this time but got a mind to go Yellowstone or Tetons rather than city break.

Only really want to be there say 5 days. Ideally I will find somewhere I'm in the thick of it and can f**k off with a daysack each day exploring. Any advice or experience anyone?

If I was going to texas nothing would stop me booking either of these...…..YOLO

On ‎04‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 20:16, Born Hunter said:

Well, end of April I fly out there for three weeks. Booked today.

Furthest anyone has ever travelled for a new shag pile. :laugh:

Himalayan-Tahr.jpg

I thought of you the other day mate,this guy helicoptered in,stalked to within 5 yards,the shag pile walked a few steps,and he ended up shooting it at 8 yards in NZ.

49452285_990863527768912_9173716451066904576_o.jpg

• Like 1
2 hours ago, mackem said:

I thought of you the other day mate,this guy helicoptered in,stalked to within 5 yards,the shag pile walked a few steps,and he ended up shooting it at 8 yards in NZ.

49452285_990863527768912_9173716451066904576_o.jpg

Plane tickets booked. I land on the 1st May. In the mountains the following week. Just firming up further details now but the dates are set.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

That guys a total sex tourist,should actually be ashamed of himself but he certainly isn't,cambodia is an acquired taste,its ok I guess but not a bucket list tripvenue,did a balloon and microlight flight over Angkor wat walked through it etc.

1 hour ago, waltjnr said:

Mack,you ever eaten pagpag on your travels?

That's scavenged food in the PI mate,leftovers picked from the rubbish.i have eaten at some really bad turoturo places so who knows.I was on an air india flight from delhi in December,i had chicken curry and actually found a half-inch feather in my food,i put it on the side of the tray and carried on eating,waste not want not.

• Like 1
On 08/01/2019 at 21:53, Born Hunter said:

There will be many pictures don't worry. I've got an 11 hour stop over at Christchurch on the way back so plenty of time to upload a few.

i was in christchurch the year they had the big earthquake  , .  airport is just up the road from hagley park  .   enjoy your trip ...

• Like 2