Sign in to follow this  
walshie

Series 2 Land Rover

3 hours ago, dytkos said:

Won't be any four tracks left in 10 years.

Cheers, D.

Plenty of tidy ones out there....... Wont be under the cnut every other day like a landyπŸ˜‰

19 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Plenty of tidy ones out there....... Wont be under the cnut every other day like a landyπŸ˜‰

Best thing to do is lift the body off the four track and stick a series body on it, all the benefits of an old landy with the reliability of a jap, a lad up the road from me has a swb pick up body on a 3.9 Range Rover chassis, tax and mot except with tons of power,disc brakes, power steering and a heater that works win win πŸ‘

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Greyman said:

Best thing to do is lift the body off the four track and stick a series body on it, all the benefits of an old landy with the reliability of a jap, a lad up the road from me has a swb pick up body on a 3.9 Range Rover chassis, tax and mot except with tons of power,disc brakes, power steering and a heater that works win win πŸ‘

Seen that doneπŸ‘my mate got the 3.1 trooper engine in his 90,he got a bobtail discovery shell on range rover chassis too. Good tool. But none of em will beat thisπŸ˜‰Photo0367.thumb.jpg.1c4bf43418e5c4ce3326e9f7523286c8.jpg

If it's not leaking leave it. They're only healthy if they leak cos constantly putting fresh oil in em haha. Or get a 90 and put the Merc diesel conversion in from diesel punk sound like a scania and go like stink πŸ‘Œ German reliability tooΒ 

On β€Ž13β€Ž/β€Ž09β€Ž/β€Ž2018 at 15:00, dytkos said:

Won't be any four tracks left in 10 years.

Cheers, D.

maybe not but there will be plenty of landrovers using 4track engines

• Like 1

The more original it is it will keep going up in value, I don't think diesel engines were fitted until a series 3.

have a defender 1988 fitted with 2.8 isuzu engine,goes like stink,easy to run,go anywhere,also fitted disco transfer box for bit more cruiseing speed

• Like 1