Vitamins and minerals

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No need for all the powders and potions if you feed a good mixed balanced diet 

Obviously parasites exist in nature, but when you look at how wild animals live, as opposed to domestic animals which are cooped up in the same place all the time, seeding the ground with worm eggs et

If you're running them that hard that a good diet isnt enough youre either not feeding as good as you think you are or you're giving the dog more work than its capable of taking.Either way that stuff

Posted Images

1 hour ago, low plains drifter said:

Is that one of they wee fiver deal hings ?

1 hour ago, low plains drifter said:

Is that one of they wee fiver deal hings ?

Haha it's what left of a quarter no one sells them little things your looking for either you go a little deeper in your pocket  or you go without or you can suck the butt end of my bollox

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, billhardy said:

I hope ya not masturbating ya dirty little b*****d  page three no doubt

Nope page three is all about how Alison was jealous of her sister Julie's butterfly collection .... no wanking until at least page 42 .......

• Haha 1
47 minutes ago, socks said:

No ego from me just bill shouting his mouth of about things he knows fukc all about and trying to be the big I am .....

Your a fool yams a fruity gay b*****d that plays with his own insecure maladies to the point off over egging the cake there's one thing socks I'll bet three won't meet me you choose the venue so I can persuade your thinking off the older generation  pussy demented degenerated pussy.

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, socks said:

f**k sake the more you drink the less sense you make I can't understand a fukcing word your writing lol ......

Has trying be clever again socks I think best yas message me ya post code get a good nights sleep I'll be early doors  gonna find yas your way or mine makes no odds we must sort this misconception of the older generation

• Like 1
1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

Ye not gonna hunt a buissness Park are ye?? ?? I’m off work tonight an tomorrow night what’s chances of draggin this out another day or so?

Only a few mins from mine that. Plenty of bunnies sitting on the grass islands round there I’ll have you know. Wel make a night of it ??

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, peterhunter86 said:

Haha it's what left of a quarter no one sells them little things your looking for either you go a little deeper in your pocket  or you go without or you can suck the butt end of my bollox

Well it's an unhealthy little specimen whatever it is, the sooner it's dipped in salmon oil and sprinkled with sf 50 the better, how about having your hoop kicked that hard you feel like you're wearing a turtleneck jumper ?

• Haha 3
7 hours ago, billhardy said:

Just has I thought a cowardly b*****d ,if these one thing I despise in man or jukel and that's cowardliness  but hey I suppose it's just happens to be that way 

Coward lol do you honestly think I'm going drive all the way to Birmingham to have a fight with some fella over an arguement on the internet lol ......

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1