Vitamins and minerals

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No need for all the powders and potions if you feed a good mixed balanced diet 

Obviously parasites exist in nature, but when you look at how wild animals live, as opposed to domestic animals which are cooped up in the same place all the time, seeding the ground with worm eggs et

If you're running them that hard that a good diet isnt enough youre either not feeding as good as you think you are or you're giving the dog more work than its capable of taking.Either way that stuff

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, downsouth said:

No need for all the powders and potions if you feed a good mixed balanced diet 

When you matching and you are in comps you won’t to give them the best you can pal every little bit helps as long as you don’t over do it 

Just now, DavoH66 said:

When you matching and you are in comps you won’t to give them the best you can pal every little bit helps as long as you don’t over do it 

Even if you are running in comps you still dont need all that stuff.You can cause dogs to run hot and do all sorts of problems overdoing it with extra vitamins and minerals.If you feed good quality meat,veg,fat and a source of carbs everything you need is there.

• Like 6
7 minutes ago, DavoH66 said:

No matter how much good food you feed them when the have been ran 3 or 4 days in a week the need a little bit of something trust me a little bit of powder is nothing compared to some things av seen 

Do dogs get roid rage

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, DavoH66 said:

No matter how much good food you feed them when the have been ran 3 or 4 days in a week the need a little bit of something trust me a little bit of powder is nothing compared to some things av seen 

If you're running them that hard that a good diet isnt enough youre either not feeding as good as you think you are or you're giving the dog more work than its capable of taking.Either way that stuff you put the picture up of aint gunna make any difference.

• Like 8

Every thing in my kennel can take the stick and have got the hart of a lion or the wouldn’t be in my kennel coz it cost just the same to feed a bad one as it dose a good one so am not saying it going to make much difference but if it helps that little bit It’s worth it in my eyes 

• Like 2
55 minutes ago, DavoH66 said:

Every thing in my kennel can take the stick and have got the hart of a lion or the wouldn’t be in my kennel coz it cost just the same to feed a bad one as it dose a good one so am not saying it going to make much difference but if it helps that little bit It’s worth it in my eyes 

What dogs did you run when you use to come down South with Mick ?