Stunning report of Catholic Church abuse: Pa. priests molested more than 1000 kids

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Walt to be fair mate the celebs are fairly new players to the game , they had a good run but they have had there day , the mussies and the clergy have been at it since someone dreamed up religion as a

The priests seem to be giving the Muslims a run for there money ..the whole fcuking lot want slotting .

If I was a catholic or a muslim out of disgust I would f**k religion off in an heartbeat thank feck I am an atheist and believe in non of the shit.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, baker boy said:

Yep...high ranking Labour Party officials supporting peados for decades and barely f**k all said

Agreed. The article Ted posted was written from a religious perspective and while paedos probably want legitimacy the article is a little disingenuous in equating crimes against children with the LGBT community. Abusing children is completely separate from the lives of consenting adults no matter how certain biblical pundits try to equate the two.

On 16/08/2018 at 15:00, bird said:

maybe iam  thick in the head, ive just  been arguing  with my wife , these  priests  who fondle  you boys and rape them, apart from being low life bulling  scum, they got to be homosexuals  in the 1st place , to want to touch another male , ok a child but its still  a male there getting there sexual kicks from . i not saying all priests  homosexuals , but surely the ones that abuse young boys   got to be .!!

There's a big difference between a peado and someone who's gay.  A straight man is attracted to women but not little girls and gay men are attracted to men not little boys.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, mackem said:

This guy wants a 12-14 year old girlfriend and states if a child is old enough to speak its old enough to have sex his names Jason Leonard from Haslingden in Lancashire.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6090203/Pervert-hoped-travel-country-lower-age-consent-mother-died.html

4F52A01700000578-6090203-image-m-3_1535020031710.jpg

Only one cure for that c**t and every right thinking person knows exactly what it is.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
37 minutes ago, littlefish said:

Disgraceful......plenty of brown tonguers due in Phoenix Park this Sunday........

seems like there is a few not so happy left footers out there

https://www.ctvnews.ca/world/say-nope-to-the-pope-irish-group-snaps-up-papal-mass-tickets-with-no-intention-of-going-1.4066741

6 hours ago, peterhunter86 said:

When father ted first came out Irish channels wouldn't show it they were afraid to upset the church 

I bet! A lad I used to work with, in Manchester, wouldn't watch it because he thought it was blasphemous. I have to admit listening to the pope on the radio this morning all I could think of was this...

• Haha 1