Stunning report of Catholic Church abuse: Pa. priests molested more than 1000 kids

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Walt to be fair mate the celebs are fairly new players to the game , they had a good run but they have had there day , the mussies and the clergy have been at it since someone dreamed up religion as a

The priests seem to be giving the Muslims a run for there money ..the whole fcuking lot want slotting .

If I was a catholic or a muslim out of disgust I would f**k religion off in an heartbeat thank feck I am an atheist and believe in non of the shit.

Posted Images

4 hours ago, shovel leaner said:

But society is in a mess at the moment, and a lot of the good teaching and morals have gone .  I blame a lot of society’s problems with “single mums”. No proper father figure to instil a set of decent morals and behaviour, instead we’ve got gangs of feral kids with no morals and no consequences for their behaviour. 

I believe that the problem can be placed at the door of society. The welfare state stopped just short of encouraging it at one point. You simply didn't have to do anything other than have a kid. You were penalised if you were a couple. "Don't worry you'll get a council house" Etc etc.

4 hours ago, Kerny92 said:

I suppose you don't celebrate Xmas or Easter? Don't go to weddings, christenings or funerals? ???

I don't celebrate any christian holiday. Or any other religious holiday for that matter. You can have a wedding and a funeral that doesn't have any religious bias and besides, funerals are for the living. The person in the ground isn't going to give a flying f*ck if you don't show. I've been asked to be best man at a few weddings and frankly, I don't want to do it. My trick was to eagerly accept the offer but when the groom and bride to be, were together I'd let them into the dark secret of the past...

"Y'see I'd love to do the wedding but I think you two should know that I've been best man at 6 weddings before, and all of them have ended in divorce within 3 years. I think I may be cursed and I just want you to know that before we get too close to the big day..."

The groom usually quietly laughs to himself, unless he's one of these especially gullible Yanks. The bride retreats in horror like a vampire that's just seen a crucifix. The best man invitation is rescinded within a couple of days usually with a grovelling apology and I recoil in horror at not being able to help out but being fully understanding of how the new couple want eternal happiness and not to have that hanging over their heads before they've even started. It's a much nicer way of saying I don't want to go to your f*ck*ng wedding.

Funerals? I've told my family that if they bring a cleric of any kind to say words at my funeral there is a legal condition in the will where they are all disinherited and all of the assets go to the local dog shelter. My ashes are to be fired out of a cannon in Dixie National Forest.

Edited by ChrisJones
Clarity
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, scothunter said:

Im getting cremated and ashes thrown into the river lochy . 

Sooner the better as far as im concerned lol

Bah humbug!

My biggest concern with dying is dying in the summer. They won't be able to fire the cannon during wildfire season.

5 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

Only 130 thousand people showed up to see him in Dublin yesterday and there was 500 thousand tickets issued 

I can't find the source but wasn't there a group buying up the tickets with the full purpose of not attending and encouraging others to do the same?

4 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

I can't find the source but wasn't there a group buying up the tickets with the full purpose of not attending and encouraging others to do the same?

Yeah people were getting tickets and weren't going to show up but I wouldn't say it was 400 thousand people,most  Irish Catholics don't want anything to do with the church anymore,even with weddings most people are getting married in hotels and registers offices and not the church 

• Thanks 1
26 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

My biggest concern with dying is dying in the summer. They won't be able to fire the cannon during wildfire season.

your ashes will keep till winter if you  do die in the summer no worries there chris

• Haha 1