Stunning report of Catholic Church abuse: Pa. priests molested more than 1000 kids

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Walt to be fair mate the celebs are fairly new players to the game , they had a good run but they have had there day , the mussies and the clergy have been at it since someone dreamed up religion as a

The priests seem to be giving the Muslims a run for there money ..the whole fcuking lot want slotting .

If I was a catholic or a muslim out of disgust I would f**k religion off in an heartbeat thank feck I am an atheist and believe in non of the shit.

Posted Images

On 27/08/2018 at 09:38, ChrisJones said:

I can't find the source but wasn't there a group buying up the tickets with the full purpose of not attending and encouraging others to do the same?

found this

https://www.(!64.56:886/events/621070581595296/

i read about it on the CTV news site a bit back.

not looking overly good for popey

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Ted Newgent said:

found this

https://www.(!64.56:886/events/621070581595296/

i read about it on the CTV news site a bit back.

not looking overly good for popey

You're right there, mate. Are these catholic grooming gangs ever going to be a thing of the past? The man with the direct line to god is silent on the accusations of covering up child molestation.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

You're right there, mate. Are these catholic grooming gangs ever going to be a thing of the past? The man with the direct line to god is silent on the accusations of covering up child molestation.

TBH

i dont think we will ever see an end to all this.

its not only the molestation that is troubling,here in canada the catholic church did this

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Indian_residential_school_system

they actually killed kids,like WTF

5 hours ago, mackem said:

Imagine a Pakistani catholic priest :icon_eek:

Mate for all the grooming gang shit going around it's like the catholics have some kind of nonce expert level infrastructure. British local authorities are scared sh*tless of doing any actual work but at least some of these tw*ts are getting convicted. Every single priest in the OP is beyond the statute of limitations and will not face a trial. They simply move them around up to and including the vatican.

They all have a male hierarchy. They all claim to be in possession of some form of divine wisdom. They're all in a position of trust and have access to vulnerable children and they all actively work to cover up the crime.

It's almost like paedos actively enter into these organisations because they can molest with impunity.

Edited by ChrisJones
Typo
  • Like 3

MIAMI, Florida, September 4, 2018 (LifeSiteNews) – Two Archdiocese of Chicago priests – one incardinated there and one “extern priest” from Colombia – were charged with lewd and lascivious behavior after being arrested on Labor Day for allegedly engaging in oral sex in a car on a busy street.

The priests are Father Diego Berrio, 39, and Father Edwin M. Giraldo-Cortez, 30. Fr. Berrio is the spiritual director and canonical adviser for a youth group called Iskali. According to its website, 35 percent of its members are between the ages of 15 and 18 and 55 percent are 19 to 30 years old. Iskali runs “faith awakening retreats” and “seeks to provide a culturally sensitive evangelization experience to evangelize young Hispanics in the U.S.,” according to its website.

The priests live together at 2323 North Wilke Road in Arlington Heights, a Chicago suburb, at the Mission of San Juan Diego. Berrio is the pastor there.

“Yesterday at 3:20 p.m., our officers responded to a 911 call reporting that two males were performing a sexual act inside a car in the 1300 block of Ocean Drive,” Ernesto Rodriguez, a Miami Beach Police spokesperson, told LifeSiteNews. “Officers approached the car and observed the reported conduct occurring inside the car.”

The responding police officer wore a body camera, which recorded the incident.

The police report says: “The [sexual] act was occuring in full view of the public passing by on Ocean Drive and the sidewalk. It should be noted that the vehicle’s windows were completely clear (no tints/sunscreening material.)”

Berrio was engaged in a sexual act with Giraldo-Cortez, who was sitting in the driver’s seat. Giraldo Cortez faces an additional charge of indecent exposure because his genitalia was fully exposed.

The priests “did not immediately notice my presence,” the police officer who responded to the 911 call wrote in his report. “To get their attention, I was forced to knock on the window.”

They were arrested “without incident,” according to the police report. The charges they face are misdemeanors.

Both police reports – each priest received his own – indicate that Berrio and Giraldo-Cortez are “in custody.” Berrio and Giraldo-Cortez are both listed as inmates at Turner Guilford Knight Correctional Center. Berrio’s bail is set at $250; Giraldo-Cortez’s is set at $1,500.

Berrio has only been a priest since 2008.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/breaking-chicago-priests-arrested-for-public-oral-sex-in-miami

chicago_priests_810_500_75_s_c1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...