Best looking Breed?

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As close to perfection as I've ever come

I better not turn up for the fishing weekend and theres only one person with 20 personalitys! 

i ll always have a soft spot for horrid , rangy , fly old farm collies.  Probsbly the greatest canine connection we have 

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, KES2 said:

My last dog was 29 inches at the shoulder and weighed 50 kgs. He wasn't that big but his dad was. His dad I would guess at 32" and maybe 60 kgs. His dad was a superb dog and I would always choose 30+ inches and 50 + kg. His dad used to sit on a mound in a field as though on a throne and was really impressive..

what you  talkin here   ridgeback   or boerbol   ?   must be  boerbol  that size , my mate got a boerbol  bitch  24 in    145lb,  makes Buck look like whippet  lol , funny thing is though when they play he get her in the head  she drops forward  on her front feet  , but then she trys to grab him he dont hang about  he learnt  that she bigger lump than him lol .

9 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

When the little ones have fledged then I'd buy another one of these.... Screenshot_20180731-120553.thumb.png.c2066b8a5635a5b5d8bd6e80bdc11bbd.png

I have a mate who breeds ebt dc  emred dikram stuff that dog is a spitting image of her dog my Mrs had 2 when I first met her 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, downsouth said:

A pal of mine who has been into the bulldogs since they first came over said that they did a few litters of pitxstaff and pitxEBT when the pits were new in the UK and a lot rarer and they said that pretty much all the EBT crosses ended up man eaters.Another pal that i work the bigger dogs with now and has imo the best bandog in the UK and a few other very good bandogs also has an EBTx AB and the f***ing thing is off its head.It will do anyone who gets within grabbing distance and has been that way since i first saw it at 14weeks old.

Why would they want to cross their recently imported Bulldogs with the EBT? ?

1 minute ago, Kerny92 said:

Why would they want to cross their recently imported Bulldogs with the EBT? ?

It was back in the early 80s.like i said there was very few bulldogs about so lads were crossing them on staffords and EBTs.

• Like 1

The pair my Mrs had were very laid back nice temps on both but on the few occasions they switched on they were a handful i remember when she use to run regular one night they both turned to a line of trees still on there leads going mental teeth showing etc her struggling to hold them a bloke with a monican hair cut came out saying something about being lost a few weeks later a young student was sadly raped on the same tow path by someone with the exact same description as him heaven forbid that could of been her if them  2 hadn t of been  there

• Like 2
9 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Lad next door to me has had 3 ebts in the last 4 years 

walking money pits every one of them 

Down here it's blue staffs, chihuahuas and French bulldogs. There's probably 10 litters on Facebook at anyone time in Plymouth, staffs are 850, chis are a grand and Frenchy's are 1500-2500. The Frenchy's are getting out to pugs and staffs and still getting knocked out at a grand

12 hours ago, bird said:

true mate , my brother had 2 , one  white , and  red/white  both males with there nuts. the 1st one was ok but i never felt to  happy when it was by me , the 2nd  was fookin nut case  , pinned his daughter  and wife in the kitchen , my brother  went to  boot it away and it flew at him, and got him in his jacket , he was dead lucky that day , dog was put down next day . he had staffs after no prob  and english bulldog brindle bitch  quite healthy for the breed bit of  height to it , lived  till 12 good age that for that breed.  Our staffs as kids in the 60s were great with us, more like pits tall racy types . my pit bitch was great with people and ok with dogs if they were ok with her, i always preferred  a apbt to a staff  in temp and looks  but both make good dogs in the right hands .

I told ( dunno how true it is) that the shape of their head messes their brain up