60th birthday

Well me and my recently bereaved next door neighbour and my Scouse neighbour from down the track are all 60 within a few weeks of each other and we are looking at doing something somewhere, any suggestions? The Scouser is disabled (broken back from falling off a steel erection he was working on 20 years back) so he can't walk far.

Other than that, were good to go, Oct or Nov.

We're all flexible with time but don't want to spend stupid money lol

I would appreciate any thoughts, ridiculous or otherwise gents.

Cheers, D.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

try bingo.. I hear old people like it

you could all spend a few days sight seeing the local nursing homes.see which 1s you like best.

haha  neil       yep get in there  Dave   , i am 66   1st august   , still  wake up with a lob ,even after a piss     lol    try bit of fishing  mate, it great now with the weather  . the old fella co

37 minutes ago, neil cooney said:

Life is for living. Do a few strip joints. Followed by some drinking..............or vice versa.

haha  neil       yep get in there  Dave   , i am 66   1st august   , still  wake up with a lob ,even after a piss     lol    try bit of fishing  mate, it great now with the weather  . the old fella couple doors from  me  73 , a keen cyclist   does  15 mile  few times aweek  very fit bloke, dont carry any weight looks well for his age, not got gut like me lol  , mind you he been riding bikes  60 odd years thats the trick doing somthing that dont hurt your body, i tried biking , but packed up as it was hurting my lower back, that weak anyway .!!

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, dytkos said:

Well me and my recently bereaved next door neighbour and my Scouse neighbour from down the track are all 60 within a few weeks of each other and we are looking at doing something somewhere, any suggestions? The Scouser is disabled (broken back from falling off a steel erection he was working on 20 years back) so he can't walk far.

Other than that, were good to go, Oct or Nov.

We're all flexible with time but don't want to spend stupid money lol

I would appreciate any thoughts, ridiculous or otherwise gents.

Cheers, D.

Come to our mongfest. ?

3 hours ago, socks said:

Go on a day trip to the colostomy bag factory .......

3 hours ago, socks said:

Go on a day trip to the colostomy bag factory .......

Was your trip enjoyable?

Done the piss up thing sooooo many times, looking for something different, but with alcohol obviously.

Cheers, D.