That’s it, Brexit is over

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well lads, I'm lost with it all now..It's like the f***ing hokey hokey.. in, out, in out..blah blah blah... I think I've said it before...I've come from f**k all, worked my bollocks off and plan

Davis is from a bygone era , a dinosaur .. There is no place for men & women of his ilk in Parliament. Honesty & principals died out long ago , David Davis and his staff did the only thin

Boris the same one who said Brexit would be a disaster and he would oppose it. Well that was until he decided it would be a stepping stone into the top job so he supported Brexit.  He's a di

Posted Images

Look it’s a simple solution we bring every man woman and children from all the poorest parts of the world house them give them money  and a job errrm  nah forget the job part for a minute flood the eu and U.K. with these poor souls , that would make every liberal leftie fkn faggot maggot bunny cuddling refugeevloving wrong  un happy  ? how long before total anarchy ? A meltdown in law and order ? And a completely broken society ? 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, kanny said:

It's enough to drive a man to drink ???? 

He is a known alcoholic, proving even further that any eu leader is just a German puppet, it gives the appearance of democracy by changing the face of the leader every few years, after all even the idiot voting public might get a little suspicious if angle hitler kept winning the top job until she dies only to be replaced by the next German with there eye on European domination, it's f***ing crazy it's got as far as it has 

• Like 4
On 12/07/2018 at 09:57, Jonnyb6161 said:

That treacherous witch May should be beaten to death with a sock full of shit!!

Not just may they are all the same  and the saddest thing is we keep voting for the c**ts

Edited by twobob
  • Like 3

The UK ranks #1 once again as the worlds greatest in terms of 'soft power'. Of course this would be affected when we leave the EU but by no means certain to be negative.

When the f**k will we grow a pair. We ain't half a weak and dependent as a lot of globalist types would have us all believe. I'm seeing a lot of impressive shit getting done in the private sector and we still carry a lot of global influence. We're that f***ing divided and without direction right now though that it feels to me that neither of those things are able to work together optimally.

• Like 3

It would help the cause if anybody actually knew what leaving entailed. If folk think it's going to stop immigration think again. Sure it might cut European migrant numbers but that doesn't stop the ones we appear to detest more coming to our land. What the hell is it all about, if it's going to put jobs at risk then what is the point? 

• Confused 1
16 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

It would help the cause if anybody actually knew what leaving entailed. If folk think it's going to stop immigration think again. Sure it might cut European migrant numbers but that doesn't stop the ones we appear to detest more coming to our land. What the hell is it all about, if it's going to put jobs at risk then what is the point? 

Sovereignty, beginning and end. Entirely about sovereignty.

• Like 3