Old nuttall stock

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A few photos of some of the old terriers from those lines which I was fortunate enough to own from the 1970's - 1990's   

maybe , maybe not , maybe the two banged up had been doubled up , maybe both did 5 hours each separate digs  , history is as honest as the person you wish to believe 

x      

Posted Images

grasses is something I wouldn't mention without solid proof My age is irrevalant my dogs are nothing t write home about in fact I don't think you would even feed them and the dogs i started with are as shite as what I own now was you fred the frog ? 

1 minute ago, blackmaggie said:

grasses is something I wouldn't mention without solid proof My age is irrevalant my dogs are nothing t write home about in fact I don't think you would even feed them and the dogs i started with are as shite as what I own now was you fred the frog ? 

The way they behave and act on here they would have people knocking in no time given half the chance. Oh right what did that man teach you then? ? and no i was not Freddie whoever he is. It's just another one of Dotty's many lies, he makes fibs up to make friends does our Dotty. 

1 minute ago, blackmaggie said:

Respect kerny first and foremost  and has for knocks on doors just look a your own posts first 

I respect those that respect me pal, and i have don't worry. They got excited over nothing and wanted everyone to know about it. I'm sorry but they are snakes, you know it as well as i do.

Just now, blackmaggie said:

I don't  know thats why I wouldn't say as much especially in here they both seem like knowledgeable sorts who have gained that doing what we all enjoy doing 

That they might be but they are no more knowledgeable than the next man, like i said they got all excited over nothing and spat the dummy out when i gave it them back. It's done and dusted, i will never meet them or their dogs so it's no skin off my nose. Let them crack on doing what they do and I'll do the same. If they want to have a pop then don't be surprised when they get it back. I should think that's that then.

Wow ?reading through this thread has reminded me why I'm getting out the terriers lol..... Kerny there's a few lads on here who have probably dug more than you or I could in 5 lifetimes..... Have some of the best blood there is..... And would/do help out   genuine lads with no hidden agenda, this respect thing you speak of is earnt imo..... Mouth shut, gleen as much as you can from those who have gone before you, respect your dogs, your quarry, the landowners who give you the permission to name but a few things........ Public Arguments on here for all to read ruining every thread you comment on(let's be fair) only add to you projecting yourself as the sort any decent lads would be better off just backfilling on a day out?....... You seem the sort to just crack on regardless of the friendly advice some folks have mentioned...... I know who my money is on to still be at it 10 yrs from now?

• Like 8
24 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Wow ?reading through this thread has reminded me why I'm getting out the terriers lol..... Kerny there's a few lads on here who have probably dug more than you or I could in 5 lifetimes..... Have some of the best blood there is..... And would/do help out   genuine lads with no hidden agenda, this respect thing you speak of is earnt imo..... Mouth shut, gleen as much as you can from those who have gone before you, respect your dogs, your quarry, the landowners who give you the permission to name but a few things........ Public Arguments on here for all to read ruining every thread you comment on(let's be fair) only add to you projecting yourself as the sort any decent lads would be better off just backfilling on a day out?....... You seem the sort to just crack on regardless of the friendly advice some folks have mentioned...... I know who my money is on to still be at it 10 yrs from now?

There probably is pal, when you have the time and the land the world is your oyster. I'm not being funny but there's been no words of advice, just wise cracks from supposed terrier lads. I've been doing it long enough and will be at it in some way or another all my life. Nobody has a monopoly on the best dogs, there's hundreds of lads out there who have great dogs who struggle to use a phone never mind being on a hunting forum. One of my pals is that kind of fella who I've got dogs off, his bitches off a line from Wales are particular impressive. Don't want any thread ruining but I'll give as good as i get on here. If folk want to have a pop then crack on but it ain't me who's spoiling it.

Edited by Kerny92
  • Like 1
On 10/06/2018 at 21:05, Cannon said:

Nuttal bred

Capture+_2018-06-10-20-50-50.png

When did it change though? Whats everyone classing as old stuff? Dog in that pic is prob 10 now and its sire and dam wasnt young when they had him. Quite inbred though. Have to check but im sure miner appears 5 or 6 times in ped

Just now, Cannon said:

When did it change though? Whats everyone classing as old stuff? Dog in that pic is prob 10 now and its sire and dam wasnt young when they had him. Quite inbred though. Have to check but im sure miner appears 5 or 6 times in ped

He looks massive on that pic pal.