Old nuttall stock

1 minute ago, Rabbit Hunter said:

There's been no such thing as pure Nuttall for over 20 years. And Kerny you've still offered nothing positive to this forum.

Who are you again? What have you offered to this forum ya bore? 

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A few photos of some of the old terriers from those lines which I was fortunate enough to own from the 1970's - 1990's   

maybe , maybe not , maybe the two banged up had been doubled up , maybe both did 5 hours each separate digs  , history is as honest as the person you wish to believe 

x      

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Kerny92 said:

Who are you again? What have you offered to this forum ya bore? 

I'm a nobody that keep terriers. And you're a bluffer that disagrees with every post on this section, the lurcher section and the general section. But offers absolutely no personal experience. Bullshitter

• Haha 1
Just now, Rabbit Hunter said:

I'm a nobody that keep terriers. And you're a bluffer that disagrees with every post on this section, the lurcher section and the general section. But offers absolutely no personal experience. Bullshitter

I'm just like you then, and what do i disagree with ya clown? And how the hell do you know  offer no personal experience? Are you the forum prefect or something? 

3 minutes ago, Rabbit Hunter said:

You disagree with any thing that anyone posts. You've made a post about a Wheeler bred pup you're getting that is Nuttall/Wheeler to a fell type. So it's a 1/4 Wheeler bred at best. Prize prat you are boy.

What the hell are you rambling on about ya pillock? Get a grip will you ya sad old man, where have i been disagreeing with everyone? Again that dense head of yours doesn't let things sink in, don't you worry about my dogs worry about those what you're feeding ya tosser.

Edited by Kerny92
Just now, Rabbit Hunter said:

Old man? I'm really old. Lmao

Dickhead

No you are really boring with your sad little comments, you're an empty head that can't even comprehend a post properly and have to have a pop, wanker.

Just now, shaneg said:

Grow up you clown every tread that put up your turning it into a slagging match. Your ruining the sight for everyone else 

Did i give you permission to crawl out the woodwork, like a pair of little girls you two. I hope your terriers don't carry the same trait as you little women. Instead of opening that big gob of yours to have a pop go and read the posts ya fanny.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

"You said you've got a Wheeler bred pup, bla bla bla." 

No i didn't not say that at all so don't be posting shite dickhead.

Yes you did Dickhead. You've got nothing good to offer, you've got no personal experience and everyone thinks your a dickhead so fk off.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Rabbit Hunter said:

Yes you did Dickhead. You've got nothing good to offer, you've got no personal experience and everyone thinks your a dickhead so fk off.

No i did not dickead, i said the sire is Nuttal/Wheeler you dumb b*****d. Learn to read retard. "Everybody hates you ner ner!" Look at yourself you big girls blouse. Go hang yourself. 

Edited by Kerny92

No point talking to the likes of him you will never win with the big mouthy f****r. The summer will be over soon rabbit hunter and he will be back to school and in bed at 8 so we won’t see much of him  

• Haha 1
Just now, shaneg said:

No point talking to the likes of him you will never win with the big mouthy f****r. The summer will be over soon rabbit hunter and he will be back to school and in bed at 8 so we won’t see much of him  

No you won't ever and don't forget that, don't worry about me worry about those pups you will be peddling. ?