Old nuttall stock

Shane you are a ferret just like rabbit hunter, i saw your true colours the other day. A rat or an hypocrite, i don't know which is worst. I'll leave it at that, if you want to act like the little spolit girl then we can carry on.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A few photos of some of the old terriers from those lines which I was fortunate enough to own from the 1970's - 1990's   

maybe , maybe not , maybe the two banged up had been doubled up , maybe both did 5 hours each separate digs  , history is as honest as the person you wish to believe 

x      

Posted Images

Twice as long as you I was brought up around them by a very knowledgeable man who worked hard and culled the same who dug alot with some well know men  around the country when travelling wasn't as easy as  it is today he  was a hard man to please but was always brutally honest about his  dogs something he instilled in us no offence but you seem the know all don't want to listen harder is better bridage  from what I have seen they dont normally last long or normally don't get out with decent sorts who you could learn from or get decent access to good stuff from so  lose the chip buddy 

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, blackmaggie said:

Twice as long as you I was brought up around them by a very knowledgeable man who worked hard and culled the same who dug alot with some well know men  around the country when travelling wasn't as easy as  it is today he  was a hard man to please but was always brutally honest about his  dogs something he instilled in us no offence but you seem the know all don't want to listen harder is better bridage  from what I have seen they dont normally last long or normally don't get out with decent sorts who you could learn from or get decent access to good stuff from so  lose the chip buddy 

So how old are you then and what dogs you got on? You are doing exactly the same, tell me then what brings you to that conclusion? Anyone who aren't  honest to themselves are only cheating themselves. I'd say most of us have been taught by men doing the business, it's not usually a hobby you just drop on. No i don't know it all but I'll be damned if I'm going to roll over and play with some of the hyocrites on here.

Edited by Kerny92

Rabbit Hunter, you are a rat of the highest order full stop. Constantly piping in like a little old woman. I bet the lads you supposedly dig with sleep with one eye open that's for sure. You got in a little huff over nothing and it's still eating you up, come on get it off your chest. What's bothering you son? Was it the mention of terrier work? 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, blackmaggie said:

What I'm doing ? I never said agree with everyone did I 

Jumping on the bandwagon without reading properly, do you actually know why the two so called terriermen started having a pop? I doubt you do, they are hypocrites or grasses and that's the bottom line. How old are you then ans what dogs you got on and what you start with?