Embarrassing moments

Just now, W. Katchum said:

When ye sorting out a long weekend or week camping in Spain for us all??

Whatever happened to the THL trip to Amsterdam or even better morocco?

• Like 1

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Found it......enjoy.

Went to meet a fella to buy a dog once ,it was awkward to find his house so he gave me the name of a pub ,and when I got there I could phone him and he would walk down and meet me ,so I phoned him ...

Years ago as a kid, walking round a gravel pit and stopped to get chatting to a bloke that was fishing. Anyway, the normal bollocks about the state of the fishing starts being talked about and I

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

When ye sorting out a long weekend or week camping in Spain for us all??

I missed my calling as a party organiser, I really did ???

13 minutes ago, mackem said:

Whatever happened to the THL trip to Amsterdam or even better morocco?

I wasn't involved..... that's what happened ??

4 minutes ago, John d said:

I see mate, sorry thought you meant you had been to one lol should get yourself to one ?

Stewie we know you were there mate.. I had a right craic with you... now calm down ?

I’ve got quite a few but the one I can let out and be happiest about people knowing is a youngster I was pretty good at free kicks corners etc on the football field ...

so when I said I could hit Anything with a ball I meant it and always put ? into the challenge. 

So when my mate challenged me when we were about 13 to hit the lady cycling to work to start a 6 - 10 shift over the football pitch one summers evening pride kicked in . 

I was around 60 Yards away , and judged the ball against her direction of travel perfectly, it sailed with hardly any spin , a leaden lump of an overinflated mitre delta premier league caught my victim square on the side of her head , the cadence wobbled and her legs went into a crash of metal , carrier bag, glasses and flesh 

“you little b*****d “ she screamed with hate in her voice . 

I ignored her threats and basked in the adoration of my teammates glowing praise of my dead ball skills . 

Sadly the poor woman’s misery was compounded in her return journey from Work via the removal of the barriers of an open excavation on the road causing her to fall in ..cycle , body and much battered carrier bag . ?????

now you may read this , and think , you tight twat, laughing and causing a poor woman’s misery , hardworking and dedicated to her work , how would you feel if someone did that to your mam stiffy? 

Well im a firm believer of charity begins at home ,m , she’s put up with a lot over the years and being knocked off her bike by her only son in front of his mates for a laugh is probably the least of her concerns 

bless her , 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
12 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I’ve got quite a few but the one I can let out and be happiest about people knowing is a youngster I was pretty good at free kicks corners etc on the football field ...

so when I said I could hit Anything with a ball I meant it and always put ? into the challenge. 

So when my mate challenged me when we were about 13 to hit the lady cycling to work to start a 6 - 10 shift over the football pitch one summers evening pride kicked in . 

I was around 60 Yards away , and judged the ball against her direction of travel perfectly, it sailed with hardly any spin , a leaden lump of an overinflated mitre delta premier league caught my victim square on the side of her head , the cadence wobbled and her legs went into a crash of metal , carrier bag, glasses and flesh 

I ignored her threats and basked in the adoration of my teammates glowing praise of my dead ball skills . 

Sadly the poor woman’s misery was compounded in her return journey from Work via the removal of the barriers of an open excavation on the road causing her to fall in ..cycle , body and much battered carrier bag . ?????

now you may read this , and think , you tight twat, laughing and causing a poor woman’s misery , hardworking and dedicated to her work , how would you feel if someone did that to your mam stiffy? 

Well im a firm believer of charity begins at home ,m , she’s put up with a lot over the years and being knocked off her bike by her only son in front of his mates for a laugh is probably the least of her concerns 

bless her , 

This is embarrassing moments... not therapy!?

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

bless her , 

Did she touch you? Wash your little john Thomas a bit to vigorously? Weird c#*t, hope i read this right, knocking your mum off her bike with a football head shot? 

• Haha 1
29 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

Did she touch you? Wash your little john Thomas a bit to vigorously? Weird c#*t, hope i read this right, knocking your mum off her bike with a football head shot? 

Not sure it was his mum but I'm damn sure those are weird questions about touching ?

• Haha 1
31 minutes ago, blackmaggie said:

Max it can fill a pram and size doesn't matter just look at are clubs positions? 

If might fill a pram but that won't stop your woman lusting for something bigger.

nobody misses a slice off a sliced loaf.

• Haha 1