Bedlington stud dog Yorkshire

39 minutes ago, morton said:

You spend your spare time trawling over other peoples posts to get your pointless points across,ill let the mutts do my talking.Lets keep this in black and white to make it easier for you,i don,t give a flying feck what you think about me or my mutts,your opinion on here is about as important as the best way to eradicate my next bout of piles",lets begin if your up to it ",up to what dealing with another opinion amidst an hundred more and 99 of them id see as more significant,get a fecking life and stop attempting to be what your obviously not.Ive more important things to attend to in life than giving you a platform.grow up and piss on someone elses shoes. 

Hehehe knew you wouldn't get into a debate which you CANNOT explain yourself out of. Over and out ?

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So after all the debates and discussions i did get a stud dog for my bitch........she had the pups yesterday 4 x dogs 2 x bitches all doing really well including my bitch who has done herself proud wi

sire is the blue dog and dam is choc bitch shite pic il see if i can get a better one

Posted Images

On ‎27‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 17:04, Str said:

I can not get over the depth of knowledge on this thread about bedlingtons by folks who don’t own one and not likely to.it certainly makes me think could I believe anything they write.

On ‎27‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 17:29, shaaark said:

I've not owned a bedlington, but know a few that have, or owned them in the past, either pures or mainly beddy bred.  I certainly don't have much personal knowledge of them at all, ............ but can hear the absolute bullshit spouted about them on here a mile off, and by some long standing members ?

I own 2 beddys and two beddy lurchers and have had nowt but beddy blooded stuff for a very long time and don't intend to change, they suit me and that's all that matters really?

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Loton Moocher said:

I own 2 beddys and two beddy lurchers and have had nowt but beddy blooded stuff for a very long time and don't intend to change, they suit me and that's all that matters really?

What lines are the beddys if you dont mind me asking?

I used to think the breed was useless as an earth dog ,was beyond help and nobody serious about the breed bothered to enter them BUT few seasons ago I met a couple of lads who are very passionate about the breed and keep nothing but digging dogs .Iv'e dug to a few of them with no dramas ,how it should be. The lads struggle with new blood but have introduced fell to compensate and then fold back in .I admire the pair of them and hope all goes well for the future .These lads are about the most honest lads I've come across with second rate dogs called just that and not masqueraded as workers  and despite the lack of new blood ,never breeding from  shite.

Id' like to think you were the same Mort but the jurys ' out to be honest . You try a bit too hard for recognition on every beddy thread like your THE authority and everyone must listen .The hardest part of the digging game is the right stuff to dig too ,everything else is straight forward and follows on .

• Like 1
1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

I used to think the breed was useless as an earth dog ,was beyond help and nobody serious about the breed bothered to enter them BUT few seasons ago I met a couple of lads who are very passionate about the breed and keep nothing but digging dogs .Iv'e dug to a few of them with no dramas ,how it should be. The lads struggle with new blood but have introduced fell to compensate and then fold back in .I admire the pair of them and hope all goes well for the future .These lads are about the most honest lads I've come across with second rate dogs called just that and not masqueraded as workers  and despite the lack of new blood ,never breeding from  shite.

Id' like to think you were the same Mort but the jurys ' out to be honest . You try a bit too hard for recognition on every beddy thread like your THE authority and everyone must listen .The hardest part of the digging game is the right stuff to dig too ,everything else is straight forward and follows on .

At the beginning of this thread you were calling Bedlingtons f***ing poodles now suddenly you have 2 mates With bedlington digging dogs, why not mention this at the beginning of the thread? And as for you try a bit too hard for recognition aimed at mort well the same could be said for you.

• Thanks 1
8 hours ago, Str said:

At the beginning of this thread you were calling Bedlingtons f***ing poodles now suddenly you have 2 mates With bedlington digging dogs, why not mention this at the beginning of the thread? And as for you try a bit too hard for recognition aimed at mort well the same could be said for you.

If the context it was written in mate you'll see if was a piss take aimed at Morton not the breed .No recognition needed here either as I'm way past caring what others think lol.One thing I do know is the right way and wrong way to go about terrierwork and if I think someone is a phoney they are going to hear about it .Hope that clears that up a bit .

2 hours ago, foxdropper said:

If the context it was written in mate you'll see if was a piss take aimed at Morton not the breed .No recognition needed here either as I'm way past caring what others think lol.One thing I do know is the right way and wrong way to go about terrierwork and if I think someone is a phoney they are going to hear about it .Hope that clears that up a bit .

Yes all clear foxdropper,it’s tricky to know if someone is a phoney or not on a forum and unless you meet them in person you will never know,I’ve not been on this forum long And for me the biggest thing that spoils it is the falling out which is kicked off with silly b*****ds making outlandish claims fallowed up by all the name calling, it’s hard to ignore silly claims but it’s also silly to carry it on page after page after page.lets not forget we’re all on the same side.atb

• Thanks 1
16 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Surly if they used fell as an outcross they cease to be bedlingtons? How many generations do you have to fold it back in on itself to get rid of the fell? And when that goes to tight use fell again. Lol. 

24 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Surly if they used fell as an outcross they cease to be bedlingtons? How many generations do you have to fold it back in on itself to get rid of the fell? And when that goes to tight use fell again. Lol. 

There'll probably be someone on here to come along to put it all into context. But as far as I can ascertain, fell, border, beddies etc, come from the same rootstock, so I wouldn't really think you'd be too far away from any of those breeds by adding a drop of related blood, then breeding back in anyway. If that makes sense

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, shaaark said:

There'll probably be someone on here to come along to put it all into context. But as far as I can ascertain, fell, border, beddies etc, come from the same rootstock, so I wouldn't really think you'd be too far away from any of those breeds by adding a drop of related blood, then breeding back in anyway. If that makes sense

In a nutshell mate ?

2 hours ago, dogmandont said:

A part bred digging dog is better than no digging dog I guess mate .The lads doing the breeding know what they are doing so ill wait to see the results .

• Like 1
2 hours ago, shaaark said:

Shaaark there’s outcrosses and then there’s outcrosses but when you have to go to a fell to get what your after because ye can’t get it in the beddys it kind of says it all really. 

• Like 2