Bedlington stud dog Yorkshire

1 minute ago, ADAM C said:

FFS...........it starts again..............:(

It never stopped,the new salvation of the Becdlington is sold in another kennel every year,how much will you sell yours for?,you failed to answer the last time i asked.

• Like 1

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So after all the debates and discussions i did get a stud dog for my bitch........she had the pups yesterday 4 x dogs 2 x bitches all doing really well including my bitch who has done herself proud wi

sire is the blue dog and dam is choc bitch shite pic il see if i can get a better one

Posted Images

I think even the mention of KC connected to any working dog, means you've already sold out. I'd have more respect for a mutt registered with KF bloody C. 

Most working breeds have been destroyed by that shower a c**ts! JMHO

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
15 minutes ago, EDDIE B said:

I think even the mention of KC connected to any working dog, means you've already sold out. I'd have more respect for a mutt registered with KF bloody C. 

Most working breeds have been destroyed by that shower a c**ts! JMHO

what about kc whippets?

Morton were you into Bedlingtons 1998-2000 ? I ask cos a few of us started the Yorkshire working Bedlington terrier club,the idea was that like minded folk could get together,we had a couple of really good shows but then it fizzled out because some would never use a un registered dog etc etc,have you any decent pics of your dogs you could post on here?,

17 minutes ago, fred90 said:

weren't some rillington dogs kc registered?also piggins dogs in 80s kc reg?

Rillington was a kc prefix for georges bedlingtons and lakelands, Piggins dogs kc reg was eakring.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, darbo said:

Rillington was a kc prefix for georges bedlingtons and lakelands, Piggins dogs kc reg was eakring.

eakring not far from me i remember piggin dying in a road accident 80s i think. where is dogs good?

i dont think ive talked to anyone who had a beddy of him. In 1984 a local fella took a greyhound bitch to be lined off his dog that was used at stud and my old mate got one of the pups. To date its still the best mooching dog i have watched.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, darbo said:

i dont think ive talked to anyone who had a beddy of him. In 1984 a local fella took a greyhound bitch to be lined off his dog that was used at stud and my old mate got one of the pups. To date its still the best mooching dog i have watched.

would that be the dog floyd of eakring?

On 29/07/2018 at 23:09, fred90 said:

showing my age but the 80s bring back great memories 

They do for me much more freedom in them days.

Edited by darbo
  • Like 1
11 hours ago, morton said:

It never stopped,the new salvation of the Becdlington is sold in another kennel every year,how much will you sell yours for?,you failed to answer the last time i asked.

A kc is only as true as the man who wrote it , seen some beddy pups on Facebook kc man said an some was blue an tan markings like a lakey

4 of the pups have homes already to go to....friends of mine so they will be given to them, as i haven't bred for the money, the other 2 will be sold for 350.....is that ok with you Morton??????.....just asking if this is fine by you?....?

• Like 3