31 minutes ago, dave88 said:

Watched the full video to this not long back, he lived. She bit his arm and he took a claw to the abdomen 

I only saw the little gif and that's enough for me! :laugh:

• Like 1

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A dog is a domesticated family pet a f***ing lion isn't.If you get in with a lion and it attacks you it's your own stupid fault not the lions.Dont shoot the lion just don't be a silly c**t and go in i

I have absolutely no sympathy for these c**ts. They think they are privy to some inner being that they know these animals and can walk amongst them and do as they like.  Stupid ignorant and

I’d have emerged from round the corner riding that lion Like battle cat !  Unless , like me , your in complete mastery of your environment at all times , it’s best to leave the apex predators to

Posted Images

On 08/05/2018 at 23:29, maxhardcore said:

Thing is with Thailand being a predominantly Buddist country Mackem I can't see them using any type of Cull method any time soon .

They cull each other, so can't see them having a problem culling street dogs ?

4 hours ago, mackem said:

So many things wrong with that video . They should have their kids taken off them . And also notice when it did start to look sketchy everybody left the woman and child and saved themselves . Their absolute idiots 

Also the guys filming it should have pulled up by them at the start and told them to get back in their car and stop being bellends

Edited by Welsh_red
  • Like 1
53 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

So many things wrong with that video . They should have their kids taken off them . And also notice when it did start to look sketchy everybody left the woman and child and saved themselves . Their absolute idiots 

Well that was fuucking lucky!

Idiots :no: