Lol...theres NOT a surprise

There are only three certainties about this 

1 The bloggers and others with a public platform will twist ,manipulate and misinterpret the few facts that are known to suit their own political\ideological viewpoint .

2 once people have reached the conclusion that suits their ideology , then discussion ,debate ,dialogue and reason are pointless ,nobody ever changes sides 

3 We will never know the whole truth .

• Like 3

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's definitely an idiot and should resign. But to say Russia isn't responsible is not what they said. As of yet they cannot indentify the origins.  There other factors that we are not privy to s

Do you not think that a Russian state sactioned hit is supposed to send a message? The message is a very quiet one if no one suspects it was them. I think that Putin is in a very strong position,

Lads on here seem to want Russia to be innocent just so they can moan about the government a bit more lol. There's no article I've read that states Russia are completely innocent and there isn't likel

3 minutes ago, Astanley said:

1 The bloggers and others with a public platform will twist ,manipulate and misinterpret the few facts that are known to suit their own political\ideological viewpoint .

2 once people have reached the conclusion that suits their ideology , then discussion ,debate ,dialogue and reason are pointless ,nobody ever changes sides 

4 By the time we do see the results of inquiries and investigation the public will have lost all will to do anything about it.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

It does seem a bit conveiniant for the government I carnt recall all this outcry over the death of Litvenyenko when we were firmly in the E.U.

Exactly. I'd be looking a bit closer to home for the culprit. 

9 hours ago, Astanley said:

Best post yet. I spoke to 2 old boys  before ( both were notorious liars)and one was from my town and one from a town 6 miles away. We went over to neighbouring town for a christening and a few beers and after a few hours the liar from there asked the lady behind the counter to take down a trophy from the top shelf and give it to the liar from my local. My man asked what the trophy was for and he said that he had told lies in that pub for 20 years (and won that trophy) but still wouldn't lace our mans boots and he deserved to be the new champion. One of the funniest things I've ever witnessed.????

Last month a source said the Skripal's pets were removed from the house to be tested. It has now been reported that they were left in the house, and either died or had to be put down. I wonder why they thought they had been removed?

http://metro.co.uk/2018/03/17/poisoned-russian-agents-cat-guinea-pigs-taken-away-tests-7394516/

Edited by C556
27 minutes ago, C556 said:

Last month a source said the Skripal's pets were removed from the house to be tested. It has now been reported that they were left in the house, and either died or had to be put down. I wonder why they thought they had been removed?

http://metro.co.uk/2018/03/17/poisoned-russian-agents-cat-guinea-pigs-taken-away-tests-7394516/

They went in and gathered all the evidence but were afraid to feed the cat. It sounds like nobody had the balls to go in for a few weeks.