Knife and gun crime

Just been a lady and her child stabbed maybe 3 miles away,police are hunting the knife-man who is on the run in feltham,the woman and child have been airlifted to hospital.

• Sad 1

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

College ?  Doing well ?  university ?  not acting like a f***ing idiot?  Dare I say it the army ?  The world is your oyster at 16 /17 with no ties or obligations

Are these people genetically predisposed to turn every place they live into a shithouse?......history certainly points that way !

The fact of the matter is that this is probably NOT a waste of young life or potential......closer to the truth is that they were probably involved with street gangs themselves. As for national s

Posted Images

KNIFE DRAMA

Mum and child stabbed in West London as cops desperately hunt knifeman

Residents have been told to stay inside and lock their doors as a man is still on the loose after the attack

A MUM and child have been stabbed this evening and residents urged to lock their doors amid the search for the attacker.

The pair are in a serious condition as cops desperately hunt the knifeman in Feltham, West London.

The Metropolitan Police confirmed the mum and child were seriously hurt this evening and no arrests have been made.

Witnesses reported seeing about 50 officers swarming the area near Swinfield Close following the stabbings.

The Oriel estate is said to be on lockdown as a helicopter circles above looking for the knifeman.

More than 20 police cars reportedly descended on the area near Hounslow Road as residents say they have been told to stay inside.

One person told Get West London: "We have been told by police to stay in and lock doors. The estate is taped off, and an armed response is present."

A Met spokeswoman said: "Police were called to a residential address at Swinfield Close, Hanworth at 1912hrs on Monday, 4 June to reported concerns for safety.
"Officers and London Ambulance Service and London’s Air Ambulance attended. At the scene a woman and an infant [no further details] had suffered stab wounds.

"Both victims were taken to a west London hospital where their conditions are serious but stable at this time. We await further updates.
"A crime scene has been established and officers remain at the scene.
"Hounslow Police investigate. No arrests. Enquiries continue."

One person tweeted: "About 8 or so police cars and a few ambulances heading #Feltham way doesn't look good."

Another added: "Whole middle road cut off from the community centre. About 50 coppers undercover, armed and uniform."

It comes days after a man was stabbed less than two miles away.

Armed police patrolled the area after a man was said to be wielding a machete.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6450461/west-london-stabbing-mum-baby-police-hunt-knifeman/

23 minutes ago, WILF said:

No, no, no.....that has to be a mistake, surely the police are searching for Raving Klansman ? 

I've seen a lot of strange and unique sights in Las Vegas. Never a Raving Klansman. I can only hope it contains a 13-minute video by The Prodigy.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
On 17/04/2018 at 16:32, waltjnr said:

You only have to look at Africa to see what these backward nucts are capable of, we opened our doors invited them in, heathens think it's fine to necklace someone for nicking a mobile phone, check that out if you haven't seen it,kin animals, I'd suggest castrate all males in uk, sterilise the bitch's, see an African player score in football, soon resorts to some tribal dancing, not the same as us uck em back off to Africa, Stephen Lawrence, bleating on about him!!! Makes my piss boil!! His mum now a bloody DAME!!!! what a load of shi@

Reckon it could hit 25 degrees tomorrow, be nice if it does 

I think you will find the correct terms are bucks and wenches.....thats what they called em on the slave ships. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Initial thoughts;

I hope that his friends have been informed what song lyrics they are legally allowed to post on social media in tribute.

Also, I hope that a relevant law is being drafted to prevent further tragedies.

• Haha 2