No Warrant? No Worries!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

But that's my point Bf, in the past until you became a person of interest physical surveillance was not required.  Now they have data surveillance by way of data collection going on in the background

Personally, I couldn't give a monkeys - if a few naughty texts between me and the missus, some xhamster searches and, googling about washing and lubing pellets gives them their jollys, crack on

There is no due process involved with these powers. If you have 'unwanted' contact with the police, for any reason, they can access your private information, without having to show a probable cause fo

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Outofnowhere said:

But that's my point Bf, in the past until you became a person of interest physical surveillance was not required.  Now they have data surveillance by way of data collection going on in the background on all of us 24/7.  In a way it's the worst kind as in the old days they had nothing on you until you'd done something now, they're collecting all the time.

Nail on the head. That's the crux of the whole thread. That is a violation of a person's right to privacy. We're normalizing data harvesting and marketing it as consent.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Nail on the head. That's the crux of the whole thread. That is a violation of a person's right to privacy. We're normalizing data harvesting and marketing it as consent.

JUST TEMPORARILY........I'm going to look up - in case the Chinese space station lands on me. I'll bet it's got surveillance cameras on it ! :icon_eek:

12 minutes ago, Outofnowhere said:

But that's my point Bf, in the past until you became a person of interest physical surveillance was not required.  Now they have data surveillance by way of data collection going on in the background on all of us 24/7.  In a way it's the worst kind as in the old days they had nothing on you until you'd done something now, they're collecting all the time.

V for Vendetta and Enemy of the State got me concerned - Person of Interest frightened me to death !

8 minutes ago, scothunter said:

Don't concern yourself it's here and here to stay will only get worse. Accept it and if you want to keep something private or secret be aware of what they are capable of.

That's always been the case. Technology has just made it easier.

Makes me laugh when these celebs are outraged when their nude pics get plastered on the internet. Why have nude pics where they can be accessed? Mine are all in a box under the bed. Oops. :whistling: