Putange mole trapping

1 minute ago, earth-thrower said:

NO, i dont "suggest we go for four hour trap checking" ? Do you honestly think thats why i asked ?    

of course not you halfwit it was sarcasm

thats my point

how will 24 hour trap checking stop moles that are foul caught dying when they die within four hours

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Strychnine,..was a terrible thing... Back in the day, I felt that its usage was something (as a Rural Pester) that I should know about. I applied to be schooled and instructed in the safe us

As a lifelong trapper, and a one time Importer, of killing traps,..the humane dispatching of a pest species really is a subject,... close to my heart. I do believe that we can affect a change, by

Posted Images

Incidentally, Jeffs methods , techniques, etc ,    aren't 'set in stone' either by the way ?  (in fact , no ones is ?) ive been around long enough to realise this,......so you can forget that one ?       (& none of your courses is going to teach me jack shit, thats for sure,......they are just trying to fast track people, & fool folk into believing mole catchers are still needed ! 

Edited by earth-thrower
1 minute ago, earth-thrower said:

Incidentally, Jeffs methods , techniques, etc ,    arent always 'set in stone' either by the way ?  (in fact , no ones is ?) ive been around long enough to realise this,......so you can forget that one ?       (& none of your courses is going to teach me jack shit, thats for sure,......they are just trying to fast track people, & fool folk into believing mole catchers are still needed ! 

forget which one?

do you always talk in riddles

your man jeff runs the courses

the apmc offer no courses

the clue is in the title

association of professional mole catchers

Just now, tilimangro said:

of course not you halfwit it was sarcasm

thats my point

how will 24 hour trap checking stop moles that are foul caught dying when they die within four hours

And again fella    "how will 24 hour trap checking STOP MOLES THAT ARE FOUL CAUGHT DYING, when they die within four hours "     you dont even understand what im getting at, or indeed what you are actually saying here ? you just dont get it ?       Sorry , but its plainly evident who the half wit is !!,..............i realise i need to stop now,......goodness me,.........forget it ,....& Happy Trapping !

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, earth-thrower said:

And again fella    "how will 24 hour trap checking STOP MOLES THAT ARE FOUL CAUGHT DYING, when they die within four hours "     you dont even understand what im getting at, or indeed what you are actually saying here ? you just dont get it ?       Sorry , but its plainly evident who the half wit is !!,..............i realise i need to stop now,......goodness me,.........forget it ,....& Happy Trapping !

please do stop

foul catches are rare

in most instances the mole dies in minutes due to trauma from the trap but as i said foulcatches are rare and a good strong trap corectly placed kills instantly

the four hour time frame comse from guidelines for live trapping

Once again mate , ....ive just been on their web page & they are happy to advertise & promote trainers  who they are affiliated with ? ,.......& you also stated previously the APMC  dont ask for a membership fee,....???????????? and again there is actually TWO PAYING MEMBERSHIP options !!!!! with FOUR DIFFERENT FEES !,........WHAT THE f**k IS WRONG HERE MATE,  WHY ARE YOU STATING OTHERWISE ?????,............( this is freaking me out now, im outta here !)

please do stop

foul catches are rare

in most instances the mole dies in minutes due to trauma from the trap but as i said foulcatches are rare and a good strong trap corectly placed kills instantly

the four hour time frame comse from guidelines for live trapping

Oh it comes from "live trapping"  now ? ,......jesus , just more confusion, (unbelievable)

existing apmc members have not been charged for yearly membership for the last two years

rather than scouring the internet to try and prove me wrong and yourself less of a c**t i suggest you pop your jim jams on and pop off to bed youre clearly very tired

existing apmc members have not been charged for yearly membership for the last two years

rather than scouring the internet to try and prove me wrong and yourself less of a c**t i suggest you pop your jim jams on and pop off to bed youre clearly very tired

Thats not a bad idea , youve got me drained now ! 

Just now, earth-thrower said:

who mentioned live trapping , before ???? ,.....right , do you think we have entertained the troops enough  now  here ?  lol ,...........over & out ,.....&  ATB

let me clarify for the hard of understanding(looking at you here)

if an uninjured mole is at risk of death after four hours in a live catch trap

you can guarentee an injured mole wont last anywhere near as long as that