Putange mole trapping

48 minutes ago, tilimangro said:

I’m not the one talking shit mate

a read back through the posts clarify that you make a lot of claims and then refuse to support them

ive recently had some information that you’re king size bellend

"Bellend" ??   ha ha   probably, at times, for sure ! (im honest enough , you see ?) But , CERTAINLY no more than you, thats for sure (fool)  ,......in fact if memory serves me well, are you the guy i had a go at a good while ago on here, cause you were that   ' experienced'    at moles,.... you wanted to branch out from garden situations, to find more work , but you were at a complete loss as how to go about this , or try & source work ????? (after more than 20yr at it ??)  ,.....    i mean you were that oblivious, & had no idea how to go about trying to get other types of mole jobs,etc,....i mean c'mon , really  ????     Now, i will apologise if ive got that completely wrong, (but i doubt it) so you can correct me ?    ( now careful if your gonna deny it and call me a liar,again ,.........because i can do a search  & find the old thread ?    lol)

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Strychnine,..was a terrible thing... Back in the day, I felt that its usage was something (as a Rural Pester) that I should know about. I applied to be schooled and instructed in the safe us

As a lifelong trapper, and a one time Importer, of killing traps,..the humane dispatching of a pest species really is a subject,... close to my heart. I do believe that we can affect a change, by

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, earth-thrower said:

"Bellend" ??   ha ha   probably, at times, for sure ! (im honest enough , you see ?) But , CERTAINLY no more than you, thats for sure (fool)  ,......in fact if memory serves me well, are you the guy i had a go at a good while ago on here, cause you were that   ' experienced'    at moles,.... you wanted to branch out from garden situations, to find more work , but you were at a complete loss as how to go about this , or try & source work ????? (after more than 20yr at it ??)  ,.....    i mean you were that oblivious, & had no idea how to go about trying to get other types of mole jobs,etc,....i mean c'mon , really  ????     Now, i will apologise if ive got that completely wrong, (but i doubt it) so you can correct me ?    ( now careful if your gonna deny it and call me a liar,again ,.........because i can do a search  & find the old thread ?    lol)

That’s right that was me

ive been trapping for 25 years now part time and was after some advice about how to turn it in to a full time business

Which I then went on to do

i certainly wasn’t after advice on catching moles so I fail to see your point

if I remember correctly you went out of your way to be incredibly unhelpful

fancy that 

so where is this “information” you keep telling us about available from

by the way I haven’t once called you a liar

i have repeatedly asked where you got this information from and you have repeatedly refused to give us a straight answer

Just now, tilimangro said:

That’s right that was me

ive been trapping for 25 years now part time and was after some advice about how to turn it in to a full time business

Which I then went on to do

i certainly wasn’t after advice on catching moles so I fail to see your point

if I remember correctly you went out of your way to be incredibly unhelpful

fancy that 

so where is this “information” you keep telling us about available from

by the way I haven’t once called you a liar

i have repeatedly asked where you got this information from and you have repeatedly refused to give us a straight answer

"i certainly wasnt after advice on catching moles so i fail to see your point "  i mean again, i wasnt questioning your trapping skills, was just surprised at your utter bewilderment about HOW to try and go full time ? ,.....i mean its not 'rocket science' ?,......so just another example of you confusing things here ? ,........now seriously do you want me to go back through everything in detail , & point out everything else where you got it wrong ?,.............& finally ,......i dont have to prove f**k all to you,.........& as you say im generally not too helpful ? (too right !) ,........but the work i seen is regarding mole control & animal welfare & its titled  'Evidence for change',......fascinating , and an eye opener for me (everybodys free to come to their own conclusions, regarding the evidence presented)

Edited by earth-thrower
1 minute ago, earth-thrower said:

........now seriously do you want me to go back through everything in detail , & point out everything else where you got it wrong ?,....

yes please because i think youll struggle

why not just provide a link for the information

i can find nothing of the sort and id love to know who the author is though i think i already do

its obvious youve got a hard on for jeff whereas i think hes done nothing but set molecatchers against each other and attempt very slyly to make our lives more difficult

ill keep looking for this information hopefully it will turn up because people cant draw conclusions about anything until theyve seen it and verified its unbiased

Just now, earth-thrower said:

"i certainly wasnt after advice on catching moles so i fail to see your point "  i mean again, i wasnt questioning your trapping skills, was just surprised at your utter bewilderment about HOW to try and go full time ? ,.....i mean its not 'rocket science' ?,......so just another example of you confusing things here ? ,........now seriously do you want me to go back through everything in detail , & point out everything else where you got it wrong ?,.............& finally ,......i dont have to prove f**k all to you,.........& as you say im generally not too helpful ? (too right !) ,........but the work i seen is regarding mole control & animal welfare & its titled  'Evidence for change',......fascinating , and an eye opener for me (everybodys free to come to their own conclusions, regarding the evidence presented)

Now can you answer a question for me , whens the last time you had to dispatch a foul caught mole , the following day ? (truthfully),.....then it tells me all i need to know ?

2 minutes ago, earth-thrower said:

Now can you answer a question for me , whens the last time you had to dispatch a foul caught mole , the following day ? (truthfully),.....then it tells me all i need to know ?

ive never had to dispatch a foul caught mole the following day,ive dispatched moles foul caught the same day

as i said earlier a mole foul caught wont last four hours let alone 24 so the mandatory trap checking is absolutely pointless

humane live catch guidelines were for four hour trap cchecking in traps that contained bedding and food to avoid stress

now whos the author of this report and where can we read it?

yes please because i think youll struggle

why not just provide a link for the information

i can find nothing of the sort and id love to know who the author is though i think i already do

its obvious youve got a hard on for jeff whereas i think hes done nothing but set molecatchers against each other and attempt very slyly to make our lives more difficult

ill keep looking for this information hopefully it will turn up because people cant draw conclusions about anything until theyve seen it and verified its unbiased

Oh you know alright, & its been produced in dvd & sent out to all relevant or interested parties, apparently ?  (cause as i say i only discovered recently myself)   Oh your wrong alright about some of what you put , & i dont personally give two fucks what your opinion is regards anything really ? ,.....i should say though , ive rarely communicated with someone on here quite as ignorant as yourself ? ( & theres alot of folk ive got respect for on here still ),........

Oh you know alright, & its been produced in dvd & sent out to all relevant or interested parties, apparently ?  (cause as i say i only discovered recently myself)   Oh your wrong alright about some of what you put , & i dont personally give two fucks what your opinion is regards anything really ? ,.....i should say though , ive rarely communicated with someone on here quite as ignorant as yourself ? ( & theres alot of folk ive got respect for on here still ),........

lol youre brilliant

ive never had to dispatch a foul caught mole the following day,ive dispatched moles foul caught the same day

as i said earlier a mole foul caught wont last four hours let alone 24 so the mandatory trap checking is absolutely pointless

humane live catch guidelines were for four hour trap cchecking in traps that contained bedding and food to avoid stress

now whos the author of this report and where can we read it?

Right ok,  so do you think thats acceptable or good enough for a badly caught mole to potentially expire up to 4 hrs later ?

3 minutes ago, earth-thrower said:

Right ok,  so do you think thats acceptable or good enough for a badly caught mole to potentially expire up to 4 hrs later ?

as i said earlier using traps correctly will stop this for the most part and even your heart throb jeff admits he gets foul catches

it goes with the territor y as long as you learn from it

i only use top quality traps that kill instantly when used right

what do yo u suggest we go for four hour trap checking

lol youre brilliant

& ALL the mole catching "clubs" are a waste of time now, all trying to promote their own agendas ?,.....& for what exactly,..... its pointless ?  ( your a member of the APMC is it ?)    all their aims & standards , etc , its laughable,....& trying to promote mole catching as a "sustainable" practise for the future ? whats sustainable the mole population their trying to exploit or the fools who join up, when the group they join are constantly trying to train potential molecatchers to go out and compete with one another ?   (what a f***ing joke that is ?)

as i said earlier using traps correctly will stop this for the most part and even your heart throb jeff admits he gets foul catches

it goes with the territor y as long as you learn from it

i only use top quality traps that kill instantly when used right

what do yo u suggest we go for four hour trap checking

NO, i dont "suggest we go for four hour trap checking" ? Do you honestly think thats why i asked ?    

& ALL the mole catching "clubs" are a waste of time now, all trying to promote their own agendas ?,.....& for what exactly,..... its pointless ?  ( your a member of the APMC is it ?)    all their aims & standards , etc , its laughable,....& trying to promote mole catching as a "sustainable" practise for the future ? whats sustainable the mole population their trying to exploit or the fools who join up, when the group they join are constantly trying to train potential molecatchers to go out and compete with one another ?   (what a f***ing joke that is ?)

once again the apmc dont run training courses they stood up to your boyfriend jeff when he very underhandedly tried to get his 24 hour mandatory trap checking and from the sounds of it will be nneded again when jeff tries to get all traps but his banned