The Russians

9 hours ago, jack lee said:

dont think you no enough about that ,to make a comment like that,infact the crown did enough damage as well,but alot of people forgot that,always both sides of a story,but we will agree to this agree on this

I do hope that you are not insinuating that our crown would sanction assassinations? I've heard tall stories before but that takes the biscuit. 

• Haha 1

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fair play to them, we should have done the same to Gerry Adams and Martin McGuinness. In fact Abu Hamza would have looked tidy wasting away from radiation sickness......I’d have had a poster of i

Just keep an eye open for what May and Barnier are slipping in the back door while we have this plastered all over the porch  

May's threat of sanctions must have worked as it would appear that Russia's President Putin has now revealed the name of the agent who poisoned the ex spy, as he was clearly heard to say "Yukanol Fuko

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, delswal said:

I do hope that you are not insinuating that our crown would sanction assassinations? I've heard tall stories before but that takes the biscuit. 

:whistling:

• Like 1

On the news the other day they were saying how there were 13, yes, 13 tweets on twitter that were from Russia. Apparently this was 'proof' that the Russians had fixed the American election process. I would like some one to tell;l me how 13 tweets can be more powerful than the whole Clinton propaganda machine?. Now I'm not pro Russian but I want proof before I go screaming for blood. I can still remember when our Government told us we had to invade a Iraq because it was harbouring  Bin Ladin. That was proved to be bullshit so they said the countries leader, Sadam, had 'weapons of mass destruction'. After we go in it turns out THAT was bullshit too. Then we were told the invasion was for 'Regime change'......nothing to do with oil then?. We were told that Gaddafi had to go  because he was being a tyrant to his people, nothing to do with the fact, yes FACT, he was trying to get all the African nations together so they could trade in an African currency, instead of the U.S.D., so as to get a better deal for their oil. We are told that Assad is a tyrant and we must oust him from his country. At the moment Assad's troops are trying to take back Ghouta from rebel fighters. These same rebels are paid by the U.S.Government. There are around 10,000 of them and they're trained, armed and paid by the U.S.A. The press calls them rebels but they are extremists and ISIS. The whole war in Syria started because the extremists didn't like the way Assad was ruling. He allowed Western music, women didn't have to wear the full Hijab, things like that. He was a forward thinking leader.....but he has oil, we want some, so us and the Americans make him out to be a tryrant leader and that's are excuse to be in there fighting, and we are in there. And remember the so called chemical attacks Assad did on his own people?, never happened. Today American Secretary for Defence James Mattis has said there is no proof Syria gassed it's own people, didn't stop the U.S.A. killing Syrian people when they fired cruise missiles as a response to Syria using chemical weapons on its own people.....which it didn't. Is any one in America going to be called to task for this?.....no way. http://www.newsweek.com/wheres-evidence-assad-used-sarin-gas-his-people-810123This is why I don't believe a word until I see proof.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
5 hours ago, Francie said:

Scot i take it you dont like putin, but honestly im curious, have you anything to back up your claims, or is it western media your listening too, or other sources?

Which are the best sources for Putinophiles, mate? The west isn't going to give you a decent write up I agree but why is the east so suddenly reliable?

At what point did we suddenly think that career politicians were suddenly a good thing? Especially ones that are trying to ammend their country's constitution so they can spend longer in power? :hmm:

17 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Which are the best sources for Putinophiles, mate? The west isn't going to give you a decent write up I agree but why is the east so suddenly reliable?

At what point did we suddenly think that career politicians were suddenly a good thing? Especially ones that are trying to ammend their country's constitution so they can spend longer in power? :hmm:

Yea two year he has to leave officer or is it less.he did the same few year ago when he appointed that puppet PM lol

We both know he ain't going anywhere unless there another purge or revolution. And if eastern history has taught us anything that's not beyond possibility. .

3 minutes ago, scothunter said:

Yea two year he has to leave officer or is it less.he did the same few year ago when he appointed that puppet PM lol

We both know he ain't going anywhere unless there another purge or revolution. And if eastern history has taught us anything that's not beyond possibility. .

I agree, mate. I get the rise of populism and I can see how these people make it in. What I don't get is the sudden love for someone who you've allowed to govern your affairs... They work for us not the other way around. This isn't a cult of personality it's an employee/employer relationship. You don't get to negotiate the length of your contract we get to do that at the ballot.

I'm curious as to how many people actually trust these people based on the responses and would they allow for a similar level of power displayed on this side of Europe?

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

I dont actually know reliable sources chris, thats why i asked scot,i just watched a few of putins speeches over the years,i dont trust any politician, f**k the lot of them for all i care mate.

1 minute ago, Francie said:

I dont actually know reliable sources chris, thats why i asked scot,i just watched a few of putins speeches over the years,i dont trust any politician, f**k the lot of them for all i care mate.

Fair comments, mate. All I know for definite is that they'll say whatever we need to hear to get our votes and then they'll do anything they can to serve themselves. Tony did it, then Gordon, then David... Over here it was Bill, then George, then Barry, now Don... Over there it was Boris, then Vlad for a loooong time.

They might talk the talk but the only walk they're doing is to the bank!

10 hours ago, scothunter said:

Putin is like God to the people of Russia why would there be an uprising?  And How  many people lost there life on the word of the spy that was poisoned ? All of who would consider him a target, You have lots of information we could all get from the sun, but so far nothing more than western media propaganda, it's not healthy having such loathing for someone or something that has zero impact on your life and in a months time it will be chip papers while we move on to the next bit of bollacks news we are fed to make us angry over nothing, end of the day a grass is dead he lived by the sword and died by it, his choice 

• Like 1

Well I don't know about that I don't buy a paper. I also have no problem with traitors / moles past catching up with them. It's the manner and risk to ordinary folk that concern's me. 

I have an interest in politics/history/cold war etc. Same as you have an interest in chasing elusive folklore of big cat's. Which incidentally nothing you have said about them I probably could find in the Sunday sport!

As for propaganda you could very well say that about any information I read a vast array of books but I don't think every word I read in print is gospel.but I will say this I'd rather trust western "propaganda" than anything that comes out of Russia.

There has been many popular russian leaders over the years but there has still been uprisings it's just something Russians seem to like.in the past it was the military that orchestrated them but in recent years the people have taken a Stance. Probably to do with this new age of social media.

Yes he is treated like a god in many circles mostly by the ones who have a cushty life. It's a fact he quashes any anti Putin reports whether that be by murder or trumped up charges so how will we know the true popularity of Putin's regime. 

You say I believe western propaganda but you seem to believe russian propaganda.and they were always good at spin.

Anyway it's a nice sunny day and I'm going to head up the glen and watch the stags. f**k russia lol

• Like 3