The Russians

Excatly del, who the ...... would trust our media, iv been listening to putins speechs last few years, an tbh he talks sense an talks his mind, id like to see the evidence of what scot is saying, until then im not convinced.

Scot will ignore me anyway, so i wont hold my breath, how immature scot?

Edited by Francie

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fair play to them, we should have done the same to Gerry Adams and Martin McGuinness. In fact Abu Hamza would have looked tidy wasting away from radiation sickness......I’d have had a poster of i

Just keep an eye open for what May and Barnier are slipping in the back door while we have this plastered all over the porch  

May's threat of sanctions must have worked as it would appear that Russia's President Putin has now revealed the name of the agent who poisoned the ex spy, as he was clearly heard to say "Yukanol Fuko

Posted Images

You think I just watch the news and make my thoughts from there!no afraid you are wrong there.

I read books and very rarely watch YouTube vids on world affairs just finished the hardest book I ever read "the stasi" took me months. 

Read a few Russian based books another good one (also a hard read) 1980, Putin is mentioned a few times. He became a mayor his introduction to politics. He was poor. He now is a billionaire. Where do you think that came from.

You say it's hard to convince people from main stream media. Bit of an oximoron no? Where do you get you're admiration for Putin from? I'm assuming you have never met the man. So you get it from main stream media. So what conclude from that is gospel and I'm wrong!

Btw Putin and his PR machine is second to none.every single picture of him riding a horse. Hunting. Swimming etc etc is very carefully orchestrated to show him as the great leader.

Cards on the table I don't give a shit about Russia all the average Russian cares about is if he has a bottle of vodka and some form of domestic animal to f**k! 

I do like reading about politics and leaders who are interesting.

I despise Stalin but a very interesting guy to read about. 

My conclusion Russia today has not changed a great deal. They are still a threat.do I think Putin ordered this latest hit.yea no doubt about it. Same as the last one here. And the countless ones murdered in Russia cz they didn't toe Putin's line.but hey if that's the sort of dictatorship you want here then hopefully I will be long dead before it ever happens. 

21 people were affected by his latest murder fortunately they have been given the all clear.well I guess only time will tell if there any long term harm done to them. 

So I'm conclusion yes I am first to admit the British government is far far from perfect but to change the for a Putin style regime. No thank you 

Immature! You really need to lay of the drugs. I couldn't give a shit about you one way or the other. But have always answered you if it's directed at me. 

• Like 5

I might not trust the media to tell the truth, but I would not believe Putin either. The truth may well come out and if it does how do you convince the public of true findings after years of lies and media manipulations? Even if it's found that Russia was behind this, what do you think Mrs May can actually do about it? Not a lot.

I have to agree with scot, Putin is one bad mother fecker, would you trust him? No, would you want him as a friend? No, would you want him as an enemy? No. Keep the fecker at arms length and watch him like a hawk. 

• Like 3

Delswal I actually don't think there anything we can do about it.

Maybe watch the fuckers more closely don't be so he'll bent on trying to snuggle up to a nation who will never like us. 

I would also do what I suggested in an earlier post. That is to kill George Blake in Moscow. Wouldn't be hard and would send a message even if it's a futile gesture. 

Better hurry up though the old c**t is in his 90s lol

28 minutes ago, scothunter said:

You think I just watch the news and make my thoughts from there!no afraid you are wrong there.

I read books and very rarely watch YouTube vids on world affairs just finished the hardest book I ever read "the stasi" took me months. 

Read a few Russian based books another good one (also a hard read) 1980, Putin is mentioned a few times. He became a mayor his introduction to politics. He was poor. He now is a billionaire. Where do you think that came from.

You say it's hard to convince people from main stream media. Bit of an oximoron no? Where do you get you're admiration for Putin from? I'm assuming you have never met the man. So you get it from main stream media. So what conclude from that is gospel and I'm wrong!

Btw Putin and his PR machine is second to none.every single picture of him riding a horse. Hunting. Swimming etc etc is very carefully orchestrated to show him as the great leader.

Cards on the table I don't give a shit about Russia all the average Russian cares about is if he has a bottle of vodka and some form of domestic animal to f**k! 

I do like reading about politics and leaders who are interesting.

I despise Stalin but a very interesting guy to read about. 

My conclusion Russia today has not changed a great deal. They are still a threat.do I think Putin ordered this latest hit.yea no doubt about it. Same as the last one here. And the countless ones murdered in Russia cz they didn't toe Putin's line.but hey if that's the sort of dictatorship you want here then hopefully I will be long dead before it ever happens. 

21 people were affected by his latest murder fortunately they have been given the all clear.well I guess only time will tell if there any long term harm done to them. 

So I'm conclusion yes I am first to admit the British government is far far from perfect but to change the for a Putin style regime. No thank you 

Immature! You really need to lay of the drugs. I couldn't give a shit about you one way or the other. But have always answered you if it's directed at me. 

Goodman for the reply scot, an i dont take drugs btw.

I never said putins an angel, just that he talks his mind an some sense.

I didnt know russians have sex with animals haha.

Whos knows what the truth is, but i certainly wouldnt trust media.

Bit ironic your your beleiving books these days lol 

8 minutes ago, Miga said:

Think scot doesn't want to believe putin knows Britain arnt in the same league as the Ruskis and they'll do what ever they want in England and they can't do a thing about it

Where have I ever said we were. 

We never have been. Even during the cold war with all the west defending the western front in Berlin including America.  it was estimated we could only hold them back for 72 hours max before they overrun over into the west. 

As for not doing anything well under the current government no as they don't have the stomach for confrontation. So in a sense you have a point. 

• Like 1

Under Putin:

13% income tax flat rate 

15% corporation tax

47 million people taken out of poverty

debt /GDP ratio 12% 

Putin has transformed Russia

..........just saying like......

Edited by WILF
  • Like 2

UK

Income tax 0-45 %

corporatiin tax 20%

700,000 more people into poverty

debt/GDP 88.3%

stealth tax?......f**k knows?

...........again, just saying like

• Like 2
On 3/6/2018 at 19:52, WILF said:

Fair play to them, we should have done the same to Gerry Adams and Martin McGuinness.

In fact Abu Hamza would have looked tidy wasting away from radiation sickness......I’d have had a poster of it on my wall ! 

dont think you no enough about that ,to make a comment like that,infact the crown did enough damage as well,but alot of people forgot that,always both sides of a story,but we will agree to this agree on this

• Like 1