4th trip this week for the little dogs

35 minutes ago, socks said:

Fukc sake I didn't realise this site was so full of snowflakes ... let's all pat each other on the back and blow smoke up our arses ......

Ok cpt birdseye bring them italian greyhounds over to NI..we will see if they can do a spot of real lurcher work on vulpus and bunny ill even bring you for breakfaste to some of the places you used to sit in your saracens filling your camos...

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A wet and wild one today so just had the camcorder out for a hour and just left the dogs too it most of the time. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCvsG-H9agQ

bloke puts up  a decent vid of his dogs at work, and it ends up with you lot bitching, well im getting sick of it, do you here eh. if it carries on, I will put socks tomo and whoever else to sleep, co

Lol the south of britian is like America everything thing is bigger and better  ???

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Ok cpt birdseye bring them italian greyhounds over to NI..we will see if they can do a spot of real lurcher work on vulpus and bunny ill even bring you for breakfaste to some of the places you used to sit in your saracens filling your camos...

?

20 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Lol only Ireland has foxes lol .....

20 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

Give you a guess?

Your right that's hardly the right question, who's harder southern or northern ferrets? I did hear if you feed them jellied eels they slip through burrows better 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, socks said:

Fukc me somebody kicked a rock and look what crawled out ... stick to bog trotting not trying to be clever on here ... I've got more game to go at just outside my front door than you've got in your whole country you fukcing clown ... I've never said I'm hard only that I would never back down to anybody ... are you a bit upset that me and my mates used to keep you bog rats in your place for decades lol ..... x

Pretty sure more than a few of your mates were sent to the pearly gates by them very bog rats you speak of.  Think that's worth a bit of a lol as well.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
13 minutes ago, MR RABBIT said:

Is the rabbits faster further south of England you go like Cornwall

Me old man lives in Cornwall now couldn't tell u how fast they are but the dunes by him are snided out wi rabbits no one bothers with them , the Warren look deep in that sand looks dodgy anyone ferreted them places?

7 minutes ago, Lowther said:

I take it the NI conflict flame still burns strong in the hunting community? 

Apparently so start off wi a bloke catching a rabbit wi a whippet end up slobbering about dead soldiers poor show it is

• Like 2
41 minutes ago, MR RABBIT said:

He must have very quick dogs to catch them rockets ,,,bet he doesn't get big bags 

all the lads that go out with him recon they are easy.....the bounce of them walled banks...watch the warreners film catching them with a fat russel cross whippet