Sickness bug

1 hour ago, scothunter said:

Apparently it's called Australian flu. According to reports it's contracted by dirty c**ts not washing there hands after being to toilet. Also anal sex ?

ha ha  ,  funny ting was reading all about  flu in general , and this top doc , says washing your hands regular , say going to shops, filling car up , loads of things, plenty of warm soapy water kill alot of germs :yes:  . i had feckin lousy  xmas   heavy cold , feeling real rough  right up to new year eve  , had 2 cans of lager   with wife  thats all nothing else  to bring in the new year. next day  real real bad shits, coming out of me like fooking soup,:bad:   was bad with guts for 5 days, took me  11 days to start feel like norm, and ive had the flu etc  jabs as well, so gods knows how ive been with out them .:huh:

Been ill since 20th december,was all I could do to get up and feed the dogs never felt so shit in all my life,finally went docs monday although I was over the worst of it,got chest infection now on antibiotics least im up and about with the dogs this past week,onwards and upwards hopefully

All This last year I've had some sort of viral bug that seems to surface for a week or two and then submèrge for some months. When this started last year, I went to the quacķ because I had been off work. He said that there had been a nasty viral problem doing the rounds in the area for several months. He said that antibiotics wouldnt work and the only thIng that seemed to give people any relief was to Drink a large glass of Apple or orange juice a day and get some vitamin C into the body añd wait it out. This did help a bit. The symptom's that I have are, lack of energy and go. Muscular aches all over. A bit of chest phlem but not much. Random hot and cold sweats It's like a mild flu but not flu. no sore throat, no snots, no headaches, no cough and no squits.  It goes away for a couple of months and then comes back. I just feel really rough and weak. The muscle aches are the worst thing. Had noro virus once and the muscular pain was similar. not pleasant and very disabling everything is hard work. The dog does not like it because it gets shorter walks with the Mrs.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Ptd87 said:

I've lost 2 stone since December with 'bugs'.... All my friends think it's cause I'm such a hard worker, didn't tell em it was the shits doin it 

The "Shit Yourself Slim Plan" would be an excellent money earner for the New Year's resolution crowd!

You'd make a fortune in the health and fitness/self-help market! The book deal and TV opportunities could take you global!

Edited by ChrisJones
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, bird said:

ha ha  ,  funny ting was reading all about  flu in general , and this top doc , says washing your hands regular , say going to shops, filling car up , loads of things, plenty of warm soapy water kill alot of germs :yes:  . i had feckin lousy  xmas   heavy cold , feeling real rough  right up to new year eve  , had 2 cans of lager   with wife  thats all nothing else  to bring in the new year. next day  real real bad shits, coming out of me like fooking soup,:bad:   was bad with guts for 5 days, took me  11 days to start feel like norm, and ive had the flu etc  jabs as well, so gods knows how ive been with out them .:huh:

Not like you to be ill Ray.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, stumfelter said:

Not like you to be ill Ray.

no norm i am tough old bugger, and just keep plodding on,  ok now feel ok, but had rough  11 days , lets  hope 2018   a good year and we all fighting   fit  and plenty hunting with the dogs.:thumbs: 

Bin dying meself havent bin out realy with mutts bar their  night time half our.. when I'm out  smoking me sleeper ... I was realy bad had to get herself make an appointment  ...so she rings and asks.  The lady on the end of the phone asked "has he a medical card" misses says "he does " . The lady reply "he can't he hasn't bin on the system in over 5 years " . Well just because he doesn't  complain about everything  doesn't mean he hasn't a medical card ..infact this is the only reason I believe him .... I had to laugh at her :acute:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1