D.I.Y policing,the rise of online vigilantes.

These guys have been tracked down,named and shamed because of online vigilantes,they poured water on an elderly lady with disabilities then emptied a bag of flour over her and posed for trophy-shots,police have put them in protective custody as they had so many threats made against them,one of their mums is moaning as the threats are spoiling her sons birthday party.

38085327_2119057798333719_1778838375826980864_n.jpg

38403409_10160800938990235_457893112035934208_n.jpg

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I disagree WILF. If someone was talking to our kids like these b*****ds do online. You and me would both see the fuuckers as paedos and rightly so. That is what they are! I would happily sort anyone o

I make them right, these so called vigilantes are nothing more than glorified busy bodies who use protection of children as an excuse to indulge the nastier sides of their small minded characters.

Should be recruiting nonce hunters not threatening them...scum of the universe

Posted Images

If I would have seen them doing that, I would've fuucked them up and to hell with the consequences!

Bullying a vulnerable person for kicks? The parents should be ashamed of themselves and their shitty offspring not griping about their birthday! Just shows, the parents are the reason shits like this exist.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
7 minutes ago, mackem said:

These guys have been tracked down,named and shamed because of online vigilantes,they poured water on an elderly lady with disabilities then emptied a bag of flour over her and posed for trophy-shots,police have put them in protective custody as they had so many threats made against them,one of their mums is moaning as the threats are spoiling her sons birthday party.

38085327_2119057798333719_1778838375826980864_n.jpg

38403409_10160800938990235_457893112035934208_n.jpg

Blunt end first mackem blunt end first. But maybe just there kneecaps.

• Like 2

Bit rich the police saying hey don't support the vigilantes using Social media, when the scumbags used social media to post and brag what they did. Think the old saying "Live by the sword die by the sword" comes to mind. Should be tarred and feathered tied to a lamp post with a sign around their neck.

Cheers Arry

• Like 5
23 minutes ago, mushroom said:

I'm truly disgusted!

My mum has cerebal palsy. Any fuucker/s did this to her, I genuinely cannot say where I would stop.

It was on the front page of one of the main tabloids here the other day mate,their parents making excuses for them,if it wasn't for online vigilantes shit like this would go unreported,i look at the old woman covered in flour so those kids can take a pic behind her flashing gang signs like ghetto hoods and I wonder where their parents went so wrong.

• Like 2
On 13/01/2018 at 14:20, kanny said:

I think the original nonce hunters were spot on how they conducted themselves and went about business and I cant fault them but its the weekend have a go warriors who are seeking some kind of self notoriety that you have to be careful about ....mistakes will be made a innocent life's ruined. ...in principle I agree with what theses hunters are doing but there's a lot of potential for mammoth fek ups if its not done right . 

There's a group keep popping up on my Facebook and they do it live ... Half the problem though is it looks like they're putting words in the people's mouth. I'm sure any decent brief would get them off based on this shit

On 14/01/2018 at 15:06, mushroom said:

I've had some funny looks when I'm walking around or on the metro with my daughter sometimes lol she's 15 and I'm a young dad ?

The hunters that I have seen or heard about, has always been after they have been convicted. If people are doing this and posting straight away then surely, that's interfering with an investigation and should be prosecuted as such.

They're doing them live mush 

https://youtu.be/TIKfKaIi-9o

1 hour ago, mushroom said:

I'm truly disgusted!

My mum has cerebal palsy. Any fuucker/s did this to her, I genuinely cannot say where I would stop.

And they would deserve everything you gave them.ive a son with special needs and if that to him iwould end them without a doubt little scum bags,

Edited by peterhunter86
8 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

Just for the innocent lose evidence, give full addresses and ask for photos ... How the f**k is this normal? 

Put this with all their confrontations being live and it's just for likes

Screenshot_20180804-231550.jpg

Screenshot_20180804-231826.jpg

Screenshot_20180804-231908.jpg

Screenshot_20180804-232151.jpg

What's a "decoy"