FACEBOOK

Playing about on facebook and theres a post warning you about shopping trolleys  it says you must use the wipes that are there to wipe the trolley handles  as its no just germs ,  folk that use drugs have the residue on there hands and you touch it and put your hand near your mouth   :laugh::laugh: What a post three weeks till xmas 

9 minutes ago, mushroom said:

My brother got on the meere the other week and wouldn' t touch anything.  The wee fairy says it's full of germs ???

People are pussies!

The lad has sense. Bet half the c**ts dont wash there Hands after taking a shit.

Even when i go into work toilets or even mates houses for a piss i use my foot to flush the bog lol

• Haha 1

Ffs it’s free drugs lol I remember working in a pub when I was 15-16 and loved working Saturday and Sunday coz I’d get to the bogs before the cleaners and salvage a line out of what every idiot left on the back of the cistern the night before lol ? 

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, air gun ant said:

Ffs it’s free drugs lol I remember working in a pub when I was 15-16 and loved working Saturday and Sunday coz I’d get to the bogs before the cleaners and salvage a line out of what every idiot left on the back of the cistern the night before lol ? 

Your a sick man ant ?