jukel123

A message from Gnasher.

Does anyone on here actually know for definite that gnasher is in the shovel or are people just surmising.

2 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Does anyone on here actually know for definite that gnasher is in the shovel or are people just surmising.

Must be. Who could go this long offline?  :laugh:

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, downsouth said:

With amount a stalkers the guy had I’ll bet not only do they know for sure I’ll bet couple have wanted  two’d Up with him just to be even closer😂

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

Must be. Who could go this long offline?  :laugh:

He might be on a different forum about motorbikes or dancing or plate spinning or something else he doesn't do.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, downsouth said:

He might be on a different forum about motorbikes or dancing or plate spinning or something else he doesn't do.

:laugh: :laugh:

Guest Navek

Also spoke to gnash over pm about bulldogs. Was also into his aviary birds and spent abut on that side of the forum..was a nice guy respectful and polite.

I had my ups and downs with him. But he never sulked. Just got on to next post and we either agreed or disagreed, he never seemed to bear a grudge, which is the way it should be.

• Like 2

I can guarantee you guys that since June the 18th gnasher hasn't been on here and won't be for a little while yet .......

Gnash is a decent fella who will be a bit bewildered about the amount of strangers on the t.interweb who seem pre occupied about him and his whereabouts 

• Like 9