Shootings In Las Vegas

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

theres no need for regular folk owning a machine gun though....

"Why didn't the Police save my daughter from being raped?"   "Because they can't and you gave away her ability to do it for herself. Now fix your f***ing attitude towards making every citizen impote

If the US government turned tyrannical in such a way the likes of the 3 percenters and oath keepers would go to f***ing war! I'd put money on a large number of servicemen supporting them too. The US m

Posted Images

"Why are 600 British service personel dead in Iraq and Afghanistan?"

"Because my job in an industry that serves up absolute shit service is funded by the tax payer so I always vote Labour........them boys and girls die but at least I can buy my copy of the guardian every morning !"

Just in case anyone cares beyond their impulsive reaction to 'BAN GUNS'. His automatic weapons were illegally converted from legal semi auto weapons and he had a couple pounds of an explosive precursor in his car.

So now we're at ban semi auto rifles and ban fertiliser....

Of course then he'd of maybe converted semi-auto handguns to be full auto or maybe just taken a bolt action and picked folks off or maybe even just found another way to make a bomb and used that.

That's assuming you can clean up the black market so future shooters can't access such weapons at all, which lets not forget is where the terrorists in Europe get their AK-47s from for their marauding attacks.

"Why are 600 British service personel dead in Iraq and Afghanistan?"

"Because my job in an industry that serves up absolute shit service is funded by the tax payer so I always vote Labour........them boys and girls die but at least I can buy my copy of the guardian every morning !"

Just in case anyone cares beyond their impulsive reaction to 'BAN GUNS'. His automatic weapons were illegally converted from legal semi auto weapons and he had a couple pounds of an explosive precursor in his car.

So now we're at ban semi auto rifles and ban fertiliser....

Of course then he'd of maybe converted semi-auto handguns to be full auto or maybe just taken a bolt action and picked folks off or maybe even just found another way to make a bomb and used that.

That's assuming you can clean up the black market so future shooters can't access such weapons at all, which lets not forget is where the terrorists in Europe get their AK-47s from for their marauding attacks.

LOL, the reply from the intelligentsia of THL,

Aaaanyway........

Still no obvious motive, or so we are told?

Infowars has already set the conspiracy ball rolling........

Could a seemingly normal guy, with no obvious political or ideology leanings (thus told so far) be programmed to do such a thing? For the benefit of others? If not, what could possibly be his reasons?

Aaaanyway........

Could a seemingly normal guy, with no obvious political or ideology leanings (thus told so far) be programmed to do such a thing? For the benefit of others? If not, what could possibly be his reasons?

infowars! And heres me thinking you're an intelligent level headed guy lol

just kidding. But seriously you shouldn't be watching that. Will turn you're mind to mush that alex Jones needs PTS

Aaaanyway........

It does seem totally confusing! Usually by now there is an indication as to the motive. His brother genuinely seemed totally shocked. From what we're being told the fella had a pretty decent and normal life.

It's crossed my mind that perhaps his gambling had become a problem though. I dare say the mans internet activity will allude to the truth.

Aaaanyway........

infowars! And heres me thinking you're an intelligent level headed guy lol

just kidding. But seriously you shouldn't be watching that. Will turn you're mind to mush that alex Jones needs PTS

Oh I know mate, don't worry about me....haha I was just referring to the clip put up earlier in the thread. ;-)

• Like 1

Aaaanyway........

It does seem totally confusing! Usually by now there is an indication as to the motive. His brother genuinely seemed totally shocked. From what we're being told the fella had a pretty decent and normal life.

It's crossed my mind that perhaps his gambling had become a problem though. I dare say the mans internet activity will allude to the truth.

It's only day 2! We expect to get all the info within a few hours....;-)

It doesn't seem a snap reaction though........it looks like some planning went into this or at least some kind of build up?