Ar15 May Just Be My New Rifle

xBTAP22WX_2-750x400.jpg.pagespeed.ic.2N6
Benjamin Introduces Armada Tactical Air Rifle And Armada Magpul® Edition
January 19, 2015

The world leader in air guns has teamed with the leader in AR accessories to create the Benjamin Armada, the premier AR-compatible PCP Air Rifle featuring the official Magpul M-LOK modular accessory system.

“The Armada is the first commercially available PCP rifle that brings the same breadth of modularity and user configurability that is enjoyed by the AR community,” says Jennifer Lambert, VP Marketing for Crosman. “By designing the rifle to Mil-Spec dimensions for the grip and stock interfaces as well as implementing the M-LOK interface system, the Armada becomes a platform that gives shooters an infinite range of possibilities to customize their air rifle with the AR parts and accessories of their choice.”

The .22 caliber Armada is built in America and delivers velocities of 1000 FPS with 32 foot pounds of energy, making it an ideal small game rifle and target shooter. It includes an AR-15 mil-spec buttstock and pistol grip, a 10-shot magazine, full sound suppression and gets over 30 shots per fill. The receiver features a machined picatinny rail and the bolt is reversible for left-handed shooters. An on-board gauge for monitoring air pressure and a crisp two-stage trigger make this a worthy addition to your gun collection.

xMagpul-Logo-300x30.jpg.pagespeed.ic._-B

The Armada Magpul Edition features Magpul MOE® grip, stock and cheek riser for the ultimate modern sporting air rifle.

“There is no substitute for authentic parts matched to the performance of a Benjamin precharged air rifle,” says Jesse Caster, Senior Product Manager, Airguns.

The Benjamin Armada is available now with an MSRP of $799 and the Armada Magpul Edition is .

OVER HEAR THERE ASKNG £999 FOR IT

IT MAY JUST BE ONE OF THE RIFLES IM GOING TO GET

LOVE THE LOOK OF IT

iT WILL BE SUB 12 OVER HEAR AND HAS A HELL OF A WRITE UP BY AIRGUN MAG

AND IS VERY VERY ACCURATE

AND COMES WITH EVERY THING YOU SEE ON THE PIC ...SCOPE CENTER POINT 4,15,56

POD ,,,SHROUDED BARREL

ATVBJIMMY :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

post-63400-0-71306100-1506857260_thumb.jpg

post-63400-0-90074600-1506857269_thumb.jpg

post-63400-0-22985600-1506857278_thumb.jpg

post-63400-0-42385800-1506857287_thumb.jpg

post-63400-0-14331500-1506857301_thumb.jpg

post-63400-0-38834700-1506857381.jpg

• Like 4

Not for me mac, just inviting drop the gun and lay down on your stomach with your hands stretch out to your side, that is if they do not pull the trigger first.

All the very best for you and yours, you must be so proud of Ethan mate

Edited by just-A-snap
  • Like 4

Not for me mac, just inviting drop the gun and lay down on your stomach with your hands stretch out to your side, that is if they do not pull the trigger first.

HA HA IT DOSE HAVE THAT LOOK ABOUT IT SNAP LOL

I AM MATE I AM MORE THAN YOU KNOW ;)

• Like 1

HA HA IT DOSE HAVE THAT LOOK ABOUT IT SNAP LOL

I AM MATE I AM MORE THAN YOU KNOW ;)

You wouldn't want Oscar 99 to spot that while you're out after rabbits :o:laugh::thumbs:

I don't dislike it, I'm just not sure about all of those tactical bits on a sub 12 air rifle. I'd love a real AR15 and a chance at hog hunting though :yes:

I think I've become a Walnut and blued steel man :yes:

But, it's your money mate - if it's accurate and you like it, that's all that counts :yes::thumbs:

post-102688-0-66075500-1506860677.jpg

• Like 5

Think im with Jon Jon on this Mac ,as it stands your going to be chatting to bill every time nervous of chingford see,s u take this out the slip .It probably is the dogs dangles but we aren,t in the land of the free and home of the dumb so Joe public will have kittens if he see,s it .

One awesome looking piece but not for me atb

• Like 1

yeah its defiantly one for the back yard or range!!

you can pull off shotguns and rifles round here and the dog walkers say hello but I recon that would get me some funny looks :laugh:

id love to see your Nicolas face if you walked in the house with it :icon_eek::D

atb si

• Like 2

What can I say, I have the Impact but this hmmmmmm a bit to tactical, anyway Jimmy, I thought you only liked wood stocks ........................... mind you, so did I until I first tried the Wildcat then the Impact.

Maybe we just change our tastes as we get older.

Phil

What can I say, I have the Impact but this hmmmmmm a bit to tactical, anyway Jimmy, I thought you only liked wood stocks ........................... mind you, so did I until I first tried the Wildcat then the Impact.

Maybe we just change our tastes as we get older.

Phil

Out of likes for now lads

Phil iv all ways liked the tactical look

this is a long rifle as well 42" long and 8 something in wait

im going to wait and see what the reviews are like on her but as Mitch has say,d i bet its awesome in fac

make a good lay in wait sniper style rifle lol

atvbjimmy :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 1

Wow crazy looking gun - You have suddenly made me feel better, as iv been using a synthetic pump action 20 bore hushpower all the time. Just doesn't feel right but is soo effective!

what carts do you put through the hushy