No Pork Products In School

Still confirming what the snopes article says....

And..... your point is, you didnt need to post the snopes article i already told you that info, you thought you were smart trying to prove me otherwise.

Papsi called a stop to this in 2012, so the snopes article is shite.

Read it an weep dave.

The snopes article doesn't say they never used HEK-293 in the development of flavourings, it just explains how that isn't the same thing as there being actual cells from aborted feotuses in soft drinks...

See this is the problem when you try and debunk an article you haven't actually read, you just end up looking foolish.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If it's a genuine health thing I'm all in favour, if it's some kind of appeasement to non pork eaters I'm dead against it........That all I can say....

I hear you mate but I'd take a fair bet that it's got very little to do with improving general health. If they want to improve the health of kids make it so that only 1 parent has to work to afford t

Here's a start, parents.....buy a football not FIFA16 !!

Still confirming what the snopes article says....

And..... your point is, you didnt need to post the snopes article i already told you that info, you thought you were smart trying to prove me otherwise.

Papsi called a stop to this in 2012, so the snopes article is shite.

Read it an weep dave.

The snopes article doesn't say they never used HEK-293 in the development of flavourings, it just explains how that isn't the same thing as there being actual cells from aborted feotuses in soft drinks...

See this is the problem when you try and debunk an article you haven't actually read, you just end up looking foolish.

Dave, nobody makes more of a pedantic fool of himself than you on this site than you do. You're just an argumentative Troll pal

• Like 1

Well between the two of you, you have put me off my JD & coke tonight lol

You'll be alright. The JD cancels out the twang of baby foetus.

Will I be safe having a vodka & red bull ? in fact don't tell me whats in em I wanna enjoy them lol

Mmm I'm enjoying a nice glass of aborted foetus juice right now.

Francie you're fecking mental :laugh:

(For the non-mental http://www.snopes.com/politics/medical/pepsi.asp)

Go an look at a few other sources, pepsi admitted it an said theyd stop, if you cared to keep looking instead of clicking the first one.

Obama said that pepsi didnt break no law, an that testing flavourings was not illegal, even tho it was aborted foteus cells.

Doesnt surprise me anyway, big corporations, do not care about people only money, an there lobbying power is unbeleivable, so maybe thats why it was hardly reported, but it got out.

So thats twice you wdre wrong on this thread bgd.

Try actually reading the article I posted then get back to me.

There is no aborted feotus cells in any soft drink which is what you claimed. A cell line derived from a single aborted feotus from 1972 is used in the development of flavourings, that is not the same thing as there being actual tissue from aborted feotuses in the drinks.

You were also wrong to claim that most fizzy drinks contain animal derivatives, the vast majority of all soft drinks are vegan friendly, it's a very short list that aren't.

Cans of coke are vegan friendly ?

So I'm wasting my time throwing them at the tw4ts ?

• Like 3

Francie I must have missed you posting proof of there being actual cells from aborted feotuses in soft drinks? Post it again for me :thumbs:

The HEK-293 cell line is used to test new flavourings at early stages of their development, I can understand why some people would have an ethical problem with that but saying that means there's aborted feotus cells in soft drinks is like saying that because a product is tested on animals that means there's cells from that animal in the product.

Francie I must have missed you posting proof of there being actual cells from aborted feotuses in soft drinks? Post it again for me :thumbs:

The HEK-293 cell line is used to test new flavourings at early stages of their development, I can understand why some people would have an ethical problem with that but saying that means there's aborted feotus cells in soft drinks is like saying that because a product is tested on animals that means there's cells from that animal in the product.

He's only doing what you do and not accepting when he's wrong . No big deal .

Lol rusty look into it im not wrong, why would pepsi supposedley call an end to it, if there was nothing to end mate.

Socks is correct most fizzy drinks have animal derevitives, and wait for it, all the drinks have aborted baby foteus cells.

Yeah i know, absolutley disgusting, sadly its true.

no different than muffing the missus out on her period.
Does it taste better than pepsi mate? Edited by Francie