No Pork Products In School

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If it's a genuine health thing I'm all in favour, if it's some kind of appeasement to non pork eaters I'm dead against it........That all I can say....

I hear you mate but I'd take a fair bet that it's got very little to do with improving general health. If they want to improve the health of kids make it so that only 1 parent has to work to afford t

Here's a start, parents.....buy a football not FIFA16 !!

My sons school has a kind of a healthy eating policy. No packets of crips, chocolate or fizzy drinks etc........

I think it's quite a good thing, some people will feed their kids absolute garbage. Today my 4 year old took his sandwiches, plus raw red pepper, olives, some celery & plain water......;-)

There's only one fat kid in the school & they are American! Haha.....

Edited by Accip74
  • Like 5

So, teachers check pack lunches......

.....resolve cases of "bullying", offer sexual advice to minors, promote racial equality, offer lessons in transgender issues, gloss over "inconvenient" periods of history, support minors with eating disorders, and do all this in the few weeks a year they seem to be actually at work these days......

.......I'm amazed they find the time to teach kids to read and write !

• Like 5

My sons school has a kind of a healthy eating policy. No packets of crips, chocolate or fizzy drinks etc........

I think it's quite a good thing, some people will feed their kids absolute garbage. Today my 4 year old took his sandwiches, plus raw red pepper, olives, some celery & plain water......;-)

Raw pepper, olives and celery !

How very middle class........did Tristram and Cressida also have Pimm's on the lawn...?

;)

• Like 2

Raw pepper, olives and celery !

How very middle class........did Tristram and Cressida also have Pimm's on the lawn...?

;)

We normally just play croquet on the lawn.......;-)

• Like 4