Warning

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

NOTHING will ever stop keen hunting men from freelancing.... Lads have been taking illicit game since early times,..those who seek to protect their interests, have tried many dark and devious ways t

Sorry mate had a cracking night though !!

Ffs it will be like a rave with the amount of lamps that's going to be flashing now you've posted that parkings going to be a bitch.

Posted Images

Right I'm convinced now that billhardy must be whin ......

Na whin wasn't in to shepherd lurchers it was tor of Dartmoor ,lobsters n phezzies ,infact I think he trained a lobster to catch salmon.

Yea you can train lobsters. Aslong as you put worker to worker with the ones not making the grade on the pot for dinner then before you know you have a formidable force against quarry. Even a first cross Lobster x Crab are good for agility and extra speed.

• Like 3

Right I'm convinced now that billhardy must be whin ......

Na whin wasn't in to shepherd lurchers it was tor of Dartmoor ,lobsters n phezzies ,infact I think he trained a lobster to catch salmon.

Yea you can train lobsters. Aslong as you put worker to worker with the ones not making the grade on the pot for dinner then before you know you have a formidable force against quarry. Even a first cross Lobster x Crab are good for agility and extra speed.

I heard crabs were jackers an opened up on teeth.
  • Like 2

Getting away from the subject of Crustacea for a moment and returning to the original thread, can someone explain the difference between the OP's situation and the scenario where someone visits your garden and takes your dog(s) for a permanent walk? Because I do not see any difference.

Getting away from the subject of Crustacea for a moment and returning to the original thread, can someone explain the difference between the OP's situation and the scenario where someone visits your garden and takes your dog(s) for a permanent walk? Because I do not see any difference.

You don't see the difference between poaching and steal a pet?
  • Like 3

That's the first difficulty I experience, is going on land and killing Deer/Pheasants etc and leaving the carcasses, poaching?

No fecking comparison fellah... :nono:

• Like 6

I belonged to a small shoot, putting down 300 poults. The syndicate members carried out the feeding and vermin control and were successfully doing so, until one night some person(s) decided to kill all the roosting birds with flirter and ball bearings. Also on this occasion carcasses were left lying where they had fallen. How 'long way off' is this from stealing your dog?

I belonged to a small shoot, putting down 300 poults. The syndicate members carried out the feeding and vermin control and were successfully doing so, until one night some person(s) decided to kill all the roosting birds with flirter and ball bearings. Also on this occasion carcasses were left lying where they had fallen. How 'long way off' is this from stealing your dog?

It's a million miles apart i can't understand why you don't get it ......

• Like 1

It's a million miles apart i can't understand why you don't get it ......
Exactly I that !! You could steal my nans f***ing budgie still million miles off stealing my dog

How on earth is poaching and thieving the same in your mind? Firstly if they are leaving game down they didn't Nick it either ;) and if your grudge is about your polts that got it with ball bearings then that was dog men unless dogs have learnt how to shoot now as well. It's just not the same maybe you think it is but if most others are saying your way out on that view it must be you not everyone else that is wrong.

That's the first difficulty I experience, is going on land and killing Deer/Pheasants etc and leaving the carcasses, poaching?

So if the animals cross a land boundary do they become someone else's pets? lol what if it's common land is it a village pet??

How on earth is poaching and thieving the same in your mind? Firstly if they are leaving game down they didn't Nick it either ;) and if your grudge is about your polts that got it with ball bearings then that was dog men unless dogs have learnt how to shoot now as well. It's just not the same maybe you think it is but if most others are saying your way out on that view it must be you not everyone else that is wrong.

How do you know it was dog lads.