Pocket Rocket Msr Stoves

bin liners are your friend..lol..........

and when you've got all your gear together,lay it out on your living room floor and give it a good looking over.. add or decrease the amount your wanting to lug about..

enjoy mate..

• Like 1

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't forget to drill holes in your toothbrush... to save weight...

They don't have flares in Scotland, only traccy bottoms ! Lol

Ziplock or even bin bags work fine,but a submersion bag/dry bag doesn't cost the earth and you're not gonna accidentally tear it.   I have a Ferro rod on my keys,again just a few quid but it's a goo

Posted Images

What socks said about birch bark. I've been in a situation where I had to use it in the pouring rain. Keep peeling the layers until it's thinner than paper and it WILL light no matter how wet it is. Amazing stuff and a good piece of knowledge to have ;)

Take a space blanket if youre out for a while in mountain conditions and one of the big orange bivvie bags is also a must, they can be split open to provide an emergency shelter ;)

Ziplock or even bin bags work fine,but a submersion bag/dry bag doesn't cost the earth and you're not gonna accidentally tear it.

I have a Ferro rod on my keys,again just a few quid but it's a good back up that you don't even have to think about.

• Like 4

Anyone had any experience with the biolite rocket stoves I like the look of the base camp stove with the pizza attachment they charge your shit up also but they aint cheep but quality looks good they do a much more hiker friendly size that looks pretty cool also

Anyone had any experience with the biolite rocket stoves I like the look of the base camp stove with the pizza attachment they charge your shit up also but they aint cheep but quality looks good they do a much more hiker friendly size that looks pretty cool also

That's all very good in a warm climate where you can have dry kindling ........

• Like 1