North Korean Missile.....oh Dear!

BREAKING NEWS: North Korea fires ANOTHER missile towards Japan NORTH Korean despot Kim Jong-un has ramped up World War 3 fears after firing another missile towards northern Japan.

The missile is currently heading towards Japan, according to state media.

Japan's government has told locals to take precautions.

Kim has sparked fury throughout the world this year as he ramps up his missile programme and continues to threaten the US.

Donald Trump brought tensions with the North Korea to a new height as he outright threatened “fire and fury” against Pyongyang.

BREAKING NEWS... MORE TO FOLLOW

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/846923/North-Korea-latest-news-Kim-Jong-un-Japan-World-War-3

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fat boy thinks he's lex Luther

Iv watched hell of a lot about north Korean from documentarys to a lot of there propaganda   strange stuff I saw on some   They have or used to have mini north Korean worker camps in Russian wo

Just seen it in the sun on line that south Korea has a secret plan to kill him, he won't see that coming ffs.

It ain't trumps fault ffs,, this fooooking muppet from Korea is a twat... We sitting twiddling our thumbs is causing a bigger problem,,, get in and shoot the hair cut freak. If not !!!!! Boooooooom one day.. As I poor a whisky I'd like to say to you All" Armagedden is soon.

• Like 3

I wonder if he was killed would the whole country fold and defect?

more than probably, the poor sods are brain washed into believing he's there only hope,
I wouldn't be surprised if he's not the real power in NK - he comes across a bit like an organ grinders monkey :hmm:

more than probably, the poor sods are brain washed into believing he's there only hope,
I wouldn't be surprised if he's not the real power in NK - he comes across a bit like an organ grinders monkey :hmm:
Lol why do you think any of the presidents or prime ministers have any real power..there all puppets.. yous need to wake up to this fact..especially in UK or yous will be waking up to sharia law very soon.
  • Like 1

Lol why do you think any of the presidents or prime ministers have any real power..there all puppets.. yous need to wake up to this fact..especially in UK or yous will be waking up to sharia law very soon.
I never said he had the power,I said the people are brainwashed, that he's there only hope, mans a nutter, Just a different type of nutter that run this country, but there still all nutters,